Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 2 to Diamond 1 North America

Discussion on Gold 2 to Diamond 1 North America within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 2 to Diamond 1 North America

Hey everyone, I am looking at getting a very large boost here. I am looking for a gold two to diamond 1 boost. The account has around 60% win rate so very good mmr.

I would like the job to be done in less than two weeks, and if you do a good job I will likely get a d1-masters boost after. YOU MUST GUARANTEE THAT YOU WONT BE SCRIPTING AT ALL. I have had an account banned after a boost from the booster scripting.

Since it would be such a large boost, you must do one vouch game for me to make sure you aren't scripting and you are able to carry. If that goes well I will order the boost. I would prefer to pay in parts, but we could arrange for it all at once if you are a reputable booster. Thanks
Old 04/17/2016, 07:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 04/17/2016, 07:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype: skylight220 can start in 8-9 hours (sleeping in a couple of minutes) we can talk about price tomorrow morning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] North America / Latin America North ELO Boosts (Bronze 5 - Diamond 5)
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING ALL ORDERS. THEY WILL MOST LIKELY BE STARTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE AND GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION We're a group of Diamond+ players looking to boost accounts as a side job. At the moment, we are a group of 5 players, all with Diamond or higher experience. We have completed several boosts in the past and are still continuing to do work on accounts to this day. Some of us are currently working for other websites.
[Selling] Diamond 5 // North America // Rare Skins // Diamond 1 MMR
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you are interested in this account, please add me on skype : kingboosting
[Selling] ReAsAra's cheap ELO service~!(ONLY up to GOLD!)(NORTH AMERICA!)S2,S3 Diamond Player!
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
I AM DOING UP TO PLATINUM, CAN'T EDIT TITLE! QQ A Little Bit about myself I am not new to the boosting scene, i've been boosting ever since May of 2013. I had been Diamond 1 in under 80 games during the preseason on a smurf account. (Click "Diamond 1" for proof) Currently diamond 5, cba to go higher. What Do I offer that other boosters don't? Professionalism Speed
S2,S3 Diamond Player boosting up to Gold! (NORTH AMERICA ONLY!)
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all, my name is yougud and I would like to present to you my elo boosting service! I got to plat this season in under 60 games. I was also plat last season, but unfortunately got banned. I have several smurfs in gold/plat and since I'm a poor student in need of some money, I decided to start boosting people. What I request from my customer's accounts -Have at least 16 champions so you know.. I can actually play ranked. -Have a full AP/AD rune page Of course, this isn't necessary, but I...
[Selling] Plat S1, Diamond(all modes) S2, Diamond 1 S3 NORTH AMERICA Account
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
-removed-