Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW | S5 Diamond | 73 SKINS ( Vic E+M+S, Championship T+S, Riot, Zombie, Ultimates)

Discussion on EUW | S5 Diamond | 73 SKINS ( Vic E+M+S, Championship T+S, Riot, Zombie, Ultimates) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUW | S5 Diamond | 73 SKINS ( Vic E+M+S, Championship T+S, Riot, Zombie, Ultimates)

Hi!
I want sell my League of Legend Account:

Ranked: Unranked ( S5 Diamond )

Champions: 92
IP: 2800
RP: 50
Rune pages: 13
Skins: 73 ( Victorious Elise, Victorious Morgana, Victorious Sivir, Championship Thresh, Championship Shyvana, Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch, Zombie Ryze, Riot Blitzcrank, Annie Wonderland, Ravenborn Leblanc, Spirit Guard Udyr, DJ Sona...)
PRICE: $90

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ARE DIAMOND LAST SEASON 207 SKINS WITH ALL RIOT SKINS, Championship Riven, and Pax Ja
10/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My thread for the account https://www.*******.com/threads/855496-RARE-DIAMO ND-LAST-SEASON-207-SKINS-WITH-ALL-RIOT-SKINS-Champ ionship-Riven-and-Pax-Jax
[Selling] EUW Diamond Account/ Championship Riven/ many Rare Skins, all Ultimates and Legendays
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Welcome I am selling my Diamond EUW Account. I got an ebay auction for this, also taking instant buy offers maybe. Here you got the link to spectate the account: League of Legends Account Diamond Championship Riven Triumphant CS Riven | eBay As you can see i have 395 trades on ebay. you really get what you pay for ;)
[Selling] EUW Diamond Account/ Championship Riven/ many Rare Skins, all Ultimates and Legendays
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome! I am selling my Diamond Account with cs riven, all legendarys ultimates and many rare skins. 18 runepages and so on just look here: League of Legends Account Diamond / Championship Riven / Triumphant / Cs Riven | eBay in this auction should everything be described, if you have any further questions just pm or smth ;). As you can see i have 395 positive ratings on ebay, you will get 100% what you pay for :)
[Selling] [NA]S3 Diamond V Account SOLO Q w/ 3.9k RP 82 SKINS Championship Riven Zombie Brand
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/nMonnOg.jpg Selling a high end season 2 (1650 elo) Gold and season 3 Diamond V account 5X LP (fifty something) with 3.9k RP and 10 Rune Pages, made in season 1. High MMR, skipped 2 divs in plat before getting to diamond. P5->P3 and P3->P1. Earned 25 LP and lost 10 last 2 ranked games in diamond during the end of season 3. I have decided to censor the name except for the first and last letter, so this will show that it is the same account. I am the original owner and I have...
[Selling] S3 Diamond Account SOLO Q w/ 3.2k RP 96 SKINS Championship Riven Zombie Brand
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/nMonnOg.jpg Selling my main account that I have been playing on since Season 1. It reached Gold (1650 elo) in season 2 and Diamond 5 5X LP in season 3. I haven't played any of my 10 placement games but my MMR is very high, as I had skipped from P5->P3, P3->P1 and I earned about 30 LP per game in diamond 5 last season. Some of the rare skins on this account are: Championship Riven, Riot Singed and Zombie Brand. After buying the account, I will remove all my friends off of...