Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting super cheap

Discussion on Boosting super cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting super cheap

Willing to boost you from any silver to gold for 15 euro on paypal
or from gold to plat for 25 euro on paypal.
you can pay me after each division private message me if interested.
EUWEST btw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] boosting super cheap
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
i can boost from silver 3-gold for 10euro PSC or 12,50 paypal euro gold 2divisions for the same price plat 1 division for that price if your BMI is high il let you pay me after doing 50% of the job can boost on any region send me a private message if interested.
[Selling] Boosting super cheap
02/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Boosting super cheap 2divisions in silver=10euro 1.5division in gold=10euro 1division in plat=10euro If your BMI is decent il play 50% of the games before you even pay me,send me a private message if interested thanks.
[Super cheap] Elo boosting
09/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i will be doing some cheap elo boosting. PM and post here for more information. Here are my prices: Bronze 5-4=3€ 4-3=3€ 3-2=3€ 2-1=5€ 1-Silver=6€
[Selling] NA SUPER CHEAP ELO BOOSTING!
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond player who is looking for some small work. Prices(paypal please) Bronze Divisions V-I (per division) = $8 Silver Promotion = $12 Silver V-I (per division) = $10 Gold Promotions= $15 If you are getting less than 20 LP per game, I'll be asking for extra for my service.