Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Bronze V to IV for 4 EUR [ Cheapest Ever!]

Discussion on Boosting Bronze V to IV for 4 EUR [ Cheapest Ever!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Bronze V to IV for 4 EUR [ Cheapest Ever!]

Hello there, today i decided to boost you from Bronze V to Bronze IV ( Maximum to Bronze III )

Why am i doing only from Bronze V to IV and III?

Because im Gold l on EuNe and this is what i wanna to at the moment to do some money.

Why am i doing this so cheap?

Because i want to do money and because i am only Gold l on EuNe server.

So, i am doing it only for € 4.

Servers avalaible:

Eune and Euw.

During the boost i will:
-Never chat with my teammates.

Add me: andr3y70 * SKYPE *

Accepting only PayPal.
Old 03/09/2016, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been boosting since 2013 and I've witnessed one boost from Bronze V.
It is easier to get out of Bronze than opening google and searching for an eloboost and ending up here.

Good luck with your service tho.
Old 03/09/2016, 20:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbiggie View Post
I've been boosting since 2013 and I've witnessed one boost from Bronze V.
It is easier to get out of Bronze than opening google and searching for an eloboost and ending up here.

Good luck with your service tho.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheapest Bronze > Gold Boosting
01/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I can boost till gold V for cheap: Bronze > Silver 10€ whole pack singularly it's 3€ per division Silver > Gold 25€ whole pack singularly it's 6€ per division I accept duoQ with an increment of 2€ per division. I accept single matches: 1€ in bronze 2€ in silver That's all. I just need some money to buy myself an unranked acc to start over xD If you want you can trade an unranked account for a boost aswell!
[EUW] CHEAPEST bronze V - plat V boosting
12/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I am a diamond 5 league of legends player and I want to make some money. I decided to offer an elo boosting service, going up to plat 5. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Experience I haven't got much experience boosting but I have done 2 boosts so far. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Pricing: Bronze Bronze V - Bronze IV €6
[Selling] Boosting from Bronze V to Plat V [CHEAPEST]
05/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, im offering boosts from Bronze V to Platinum V since im not able to play on my main right now. Bronze V - Bronze IV 3€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 3€ Bronze III - Bronze II 3€ Bronze II - Bronze I 4€ Bronze I - Silver V 5€ Bronze V - Silver V 10€
Cheapest Bronze boosting
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! Ich biete hier boosting in Bronze an Pro Division nehme ich 1cent ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- Zu mir: Ich bin momentan auf Euw in Platin 3 habe aber momentan wenig Lust auf meinen Main zu spielen deswegen biete ich den boost an.
[Selling] Cheapest bronze boosting around!
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, are you stuck in bronze? I am a high experienced player and i decided to boost with a mate. We are currently in Diamond division. Prices: Bronze V -> Bronze IV -> €2,- Bronze IV -> Bronze III -> €2,- Bronze III -> Bronze II -> €2,50 Bronze II -> Bronze I -> €2,50