Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Diamond Border ACC 73 skins!

Discussion on [EUW] Diamond Border ACC 73 skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Diamond Border ACC 73 skins!

Hi, i'm selling my main lol acc cause I moved to CSGO, anyways atm it's gold3 but has diamond border, proof in images, and you can see all skins too.

For any information feel free to contact me through private message or comment, thanks.
Old 03/09/2016, 10:30   #2

bump

up
Old 03/11/2016, 11:11   #3

up you go

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] euw Diamond Border - 155 Skins - All Champs except Jhin - Diamond Border - D4 MMR
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Selling] GREAT DIAMOND ACCOUNT FOR AN ADC MAIN (unique skins+diamond border!)
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my smurf it's Diamond5, I used it mostly when I was playing ADC and now since I play jungle from over month i think I'll just stay where I am. This account is great for an adc/marksmans main. It includes some other champions too. U can look down for a screens. I got diamond1 on my main account. It has 18 Riot Points and 1751 IP http://i.imgur.com/tTNCy73.jpg The account has 23 champions http://i.imgur.com/aiAXJxc.jpg 3 Runepages with runes to play