Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Placement Games

Discussion on Placement Games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/04/2016, 22:17   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
10euro
add me on skype: JanekBoost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW 10 Placement games
01/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hi, I wanna buy my 10 placement games. I can go first but wanna get at least 8/10 wins. I was Dia 5 last season but I don't think it will change anything.. Well Waiting for offers Thanks!
[Buying] Placement games
01/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
looking for someone who do placement games (Gold Divisiom S4(mmr bad)),for 10e PSC 8w/2l. :)
[WTB] NA Server Placement games + games to plat
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for cheap and fast service. Need complete placement games on an account that was gold 1 last season (plat 2 MMR dropped to gold due to ranked inactivity) Want to reach Plat 5. Tell me a price and provide contacts. Thanks
[Buying] 5 Placement games
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
silver 1 last season, server euw. want to duoq 5 placement games. offer here and ill contact. wanna start asap. only paypal
[Selling] Ownaboost - Placement games package (10 games+1win extra) 30€
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ownaboost in your service for the placement games. PRICE: 30€ What do you get for 30€? I play your first 10 placement games. Guaranteed to be placed in Gold atleast. 1 extra win after the placement games for greater MMR.