Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for elo boost squad to join

Discussion on looking for elo boost squad to join within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
looking for elo boost squad to join

Hello everyone!

My name is Rajevosa and im searching for a boosting team/squad i can join.
I can boost up to diamond 1 without any issues, with 80%+ winrate.

I am a season one player, I main mid and adc.
My currenty ELO is diamond one with 90 LP.

I have alot of expirience boosting and i am very responsible with your account(s). This means i do not use any kind of exploits, bugs or 3rd party programs. I never respond to any chat written towards me in game or from your friendlist, i also am not toxic of any kind i simply don't use the chat.

If you like some more information about me and how i work please send me a PM and i will reply as soon as possible.

P.S. I am not new to the boosting scene or these kind of websites, so don't try to get free wins of me, won't happen. I can only play a couple games for highly reputated people.

Sorry for my English its not my native langauge!

Regards,
Rajevosa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Universal (Can boost NA and EU) booster want to join elo boost team
04/17/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 50 Replies
Want to join elo boost team Hi mates Looking to work for someone on EU or NA servers Diamond 1 EUW Last season , can boost to D 3 on EUW EUNE RU TR and NA Servers with no problem I am looking to work for a company or under someone. If someone interested add me on skype -- fclmfclm
[NA/LAN] Returning Booster looking to join a Squad.
05/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. Have a link to my old thread in my signature with old vouches/jobs done. Add me on skype or post here.
Diamond1/Challenger looking to join boosting squad
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Can check me thread and add me on skype. Can boost on NA/LAN up to D1+ EUW/EUNE D5-X (High Ping)
Wanna Join The Clan - Killerz Squad
01/03/2011 - Facebook - 19 Replies
We are a group of dedicated individuals who just have recently started a new clan name the Killerz Squad. I am an emblem user myself and some of my friends also are. I would like this clan to come in the top ranking clans and we are dedicated to upgrade the clan statistics as soon as possible. Please join this clan and enjoy being the best. Serious players please join. SEND a request on clan ID: 34955 Note: Only Users with level 50-60 Send Request. Emblem Preferred Clan Shops: Already...