Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune Unranked Account 20Euro or lower 80+skins 100+Champions

Discussion on Eune Unranked Account 20Euro or lower 80+skins 100+Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune Unranked Account 20Euro or lower 80+skins 100+Champions

Eune Unranked Account 80+skins 100+Champions

Hi guys. I want to sell my old Lol Account,so i dont play with lol.

At Account have 6 runepage:ap,ad,support,armor pen, magic pan,tank

100+ Champions

80+Skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eune Unranked Account 80+skins 100+Champions
02/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys. I want to sell my old Lol Account,so i dont play with lol. At Account have 6 runepage:ap,ad,support,armor pen, magic pan,tank 100+ Champions 80+Skins skype:Ryzeh92
[Selling] UNRANKED ACCOUNT WITH 35 CHAMPIONS AND 16 SKINS EUNE
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, im here to sell my account on eune server. It's unranked (never played ranked games), i have 35 champions, 16 skins, 3 rune pages, 4001 IP. Games: http://i.imgur.com/gyoUfvz.jpg Champions: http://i.imgur.com/bXgSgCJ.png Skins: http://i.imgur.com/bgCIG1D.jpg
[Selling] EUNE, Gold 5, 85 Champions, 11 Skins - 20Euro
12/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Runes - AD (You can build your own - it has 3 Lifesteal quints, 3 Attack speed ones, 3 Attack damage quint and every other AD glyph/seal ) AP and Tank runes (+30 armor ) 85 Champions. 11 skins : mecha khazix augmented singed, blood stone taric,
[Selling] EUW/EUNE *Unranked* Account with 99 Champions / 70 Skins (Some Rare&Unavailable) ✓
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I will be offering one of my Accounts for sale. Here are the details for the interested buyers,has many champs and many skins (some are rare and not available now) : 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 99 ( Detailed list of champions = 60dEuumw | shrib.com ) 3) Skins : 70 ( Detailed list of skins = kc1FrWDN | shrib.com) 4) Rune Pages : 7 (Has lots of runes AP&AD / You can use many Builds) 5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Bronze 2 (Season 3) / Unranked Now (Season...
[WTS] LoL Account EUNE - All Champions - About 30 skins - About 900 wins - Unranked
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i want to sell or trade my LoL account. He is on the EUNE server and has about 900 wins. All Champions are bought and about 31 or 32 skins are available too. I have 3 Rune-Pages and lots of Tier 3 and 2 runes. i would like to get 55-65 Euro PSC or a Diablo 3 Key. P.S.: Picture-Upload doesnt work currently, but i can send you pics per mail or in skype... for more informations PN me (: