Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA server Plat placements 2 games

Discussion on NA server Plat placements 2 games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA server Plat placements 2 games

Overflow of jobs in the company
Plat placements 2 wins (Must win)
Payment after job
$7

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 8 placements games plat elo
02/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Account is on NA, looking to get them done so I can sell the account. Duo queue preferred, but not required.
[Buying] NA Server Only, DUO QUE PLACEMENTS 10 GAMES
01/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a booster to help me do my placements on the NA server. I would like duo que and to win atleast 7 games. I can start whenever you are ready. I am willing to pay about 30-35 euros. Half upfront and half when 5 games have been completed. Leave info below and ill get back to you on skype shortly! :)
[Selling] We are doing placements games on every server
01/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
For cheap ! Come on skype or pm
[Buying] Season 6 Placements (NA Server/ Plat 5/ DUO QUE)
01/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Everyone, I posted a thread yesterday and I still have not found someone who can duo que my placements with me. I am looking for a booster to duo que my placements with me to ensure we win at least 8 out of 10 of the games. Requirements: - North America Server - Duo Que Required - Price around 29-35 euros - Payment will be half up front half, half way through
[Buying] 3/3 6 games , need 4 wins placements EUNE offering a good one smurf acc plat border
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want buy a placements 4 wins need im 3/3 currently preffer trusted members and i give my account with plat border good for smurf diamond in season 3 so many champs ,some skins ,7 rune pages ! offering this 6 wins need ! plat 4 mmr