Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Diamond II All Champions [DIAMOND FRAME]

Discussion on [EUW] Diamond II All Champions [DIAMOND FRAME] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Diamond II All Champions [DIAMOND FRAME]

Interested about the accounts? add us on sky pe: leaguemarket we will provide you with all the information and pictures of the account.

12 Runes Pages All Champions 90 skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Platinium I [DIAMOND FRAME] 109 Champions
02/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Interested about the accounts? add us on sky pe: leaguemarket we will provide you with all the information and pictures of the account. 8 Runes Pages 109 Champions 90 skins
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Selling] EUW, DIAMOND l (2500 elo), diamond frame s2, lol account
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I started to study at the university half year ago, and i not quite have the time and place to play, so i decided to sell my gaming league of legends account for a good price. Details: server: euw division ( elo ): Diamond I. ( 2500 ) champions: 60 runes: everything x3 x9 rune pages: 9 The account owns a Diamond frame from S2!
[Selling] EUW, DIAMOND l (2500 elo), diamond frame s2, lol account.
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I started to study at the university half year ago, and i not quite have the time and place to play, so i decided to sell my gaming league of legends account for a good price. Details: server: euw division ( elo ): Diamond I. ( 2500 ) champions: 60 runes: everything x3 x9 rune pages: 9 The account owns a Diamond frame from S2!
[WTS] Diamond account S2&S3 - Diamond frame and avatar - 100 Champs - 11 Runepages -
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys i'd like to sell this acc. The account is EU server and has 96 champions, 11 runepages with every role covered and It has the following skins. Skins: Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar, Bird of prey Anivia, Urf Corki, Frosted Ezreal, Victorious Janna, Victorious Jarvan, Jaximus, Mercenary Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Jurassic Kog'Maw, Traditional Lee Sin, Festive Maokai, French Maid Nidalee, Reedemed Riven, Bloodstone Taric, Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer tristana, Riot girl Tristana,...