Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting bronze to silver (4 euro per division)

Discussion on Boosting bronze to silver (4 euro per division) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting bronze to silver (4 euro per division)

All jobs will be done asap, if you dont trust me i can vouch a game for you. Also you can pay after each division. I will accept payments via paypal. Pm me here or add skype: dovydas71361

Bronze V-VI 4 euro
Bronze VI-III 4 euro
Bronze III-II 4 euro
Bronze II-I 4 euro
Bronze I- Silver V 4 euro

EUW/EUNE/RUSSIA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze To Silver EUW Elo Boosting / 3€ per division
09/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is a boosting service for the game League Of Legends. We boost your account at the price of 3€ per division between Bronze V and Silver V. Bronze I --> Silver V : 3€ Bronze II --> Silver V : 6€ Bronze III -> Silver V : 9€ Bronze IV --> Silver V : 12€ Bronze V --> Silver V : 15€ It is really cheap compared to other boosting service because we don't need much time to boost an account at such lower elos.
[Selling] Boosting Bronze V - Silver V for 2€/division
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! My main account is Platinum V and I have boosted many friends for free already up to Gold V! The price is 2€ per division! It's extremely cheap so let me get you out of bronze! I can also boost higher if you want but i'd have to increase price a little for that! skype: heat_epvp also looking for a few vouches!
[Selling] Boosting Bronze To Silver For Fun [Cheap at 10$ per division]
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Just trying this out. I'm not doing vouches, but I can be trusted for sure. Just boosting for NA only. We are only boosting bronze accounts in NA for fun. We are a team of two. One is Diamond and other is Gold. We've been having fun in bronze and laughing at the bad plays. However after getting our smurfs very high mmr and to silver, we ran out of bronze accounts to play on. Just an idea for us to have fun and make some money. The one negative tbm is from a scammer. Prices? 10$ per...
[Selling] CHEAP DIVISION BOOSTING BRONZE-SILVER
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Bronze: 8€ Per division. Silver: 14€/Division. Gold: 25€-30€/Division. Also doing test games and provisional games for vouches atm! Contact Info: Hanschristian12
Bronze and Silver Division Boosting
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, We are friends from germany and offer you to help you out of Elo Hell. Since we aren't Diamond Player or well known in League of Legends we offer descent prices and good communication via teamspeak and skype. Please consider that we aren't native english speaker so it could be that we have problems expressing ourselfes while playing for you. Im almost Platinium so we should be able to win most of our games. However we will propably not have the Win Ratios Diamond Players...