Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BotofLegends Account

Discussion on BotofLegends Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BotofLegends Account

Selling a BOL account that has a lot of paid scripts on it.

includes:
Kalista script- 15$
Evadeee - 60$
fun house series both - 30$
riven script- 15$
draven script- 8$
forbidden script-10$
maybe it has more but i don't remember since its been a while

pm me on here for a price discussion --- willing to trade league account for this~~

bumpp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts BotofLegends account
05/17/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
it has the following paid scripts: Evadeee 50€ SAC. Sidas auto carry 11€ Divine awareness 25$ USD Prince view 20€ Dekaron2 Full package 70$ (Ziggs, Syndra, Cassio, Ryze, Elise, Thresh, orianna, Xerath and Zed) BigFatMasterkey (Priceless, you will have access to all "Big Fat Team" scripts, now or in the future including new ones) Jinx, Viktor and Awareness script Kite machine Kalista 15$ AmberCarries 15$ (Vayne - Kog'Maw - Quinn - Kalista - Twitch - Draven) Totally LeBlanc 5€
[B] BotofLegends 1 Monat Account [S] 250 E*GOLD
10/19/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Hab noch ein Bol Account der noch 1 Monat läuft zeit 19.10.15. Suche dafür 250 e*gold. lg
[Selling] botoflegends account with many scripts
07/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey guys, i'd like to sell my botoflegends account with these scripts The Windwalker 15€ Kalista Kite Machine 15$ Subscription will end on the weekend The scripts worth a total of ~30$
BOTOFLEGENDS account > has evadee and more
12/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
It currently has subcription for 1 month since 12/25/2014 it has the following paid scripts. >Evadee >Casswhooping >Feez Annie >Feez Ahri >SAC REBORN basically all the essential ones you need (You can get these licenses transfered to your main if you ask the script owner to do it nicely. They usually don't care.)