Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 Account 300skins, 20 runepages, nearly all runes, 35k ip

Discussion on Level 30 Account 300skins, 20 runepages, nearly all runes, 35k ip within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 68
Level 30 Account 300skins, 20 runepages, nearly all runes, 35k ip

Hey guys, i want to trade my lol account for a iphone 6 or better.

German if possible

Write unter this thread or skype me

No hate comments pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Account with all champs & runepages/important runes
01/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys I'm Looking for a Account with all champs & runepages/important runes. I dont mind about Elo or Skins. My Price Cap is around 75 Euros. Only people with good Rep.
[Selling] EUW Account. over 100 Champs&Skins 20 Runepages and nearly all Runes
10/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell the Account: Server: EUW Champions: over 100 Skins: over 100 Runpages: 20 Runes: nearly all more infos? add me on Skype: sorv-arts or send me a PM
[Buying] EUW Account many Champs/runes/runepages 50€ max
12/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I am Looking for a lvl 30 EUW account that should have many Champs and runes/runepages. Champs? I care Runes? I care Skins? Idc Elo? Idc Runepages? I care Location? EUW Price? Up to 50€ Middleman? Yes!
[Selling] LVL 30 LoL Account, 100+ Skins, MANY Runes, 20 Runepages
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Heyho Elitepvpers, I wanna sell my League of Legends Account, This Account got about 100 Skins 20 Rune Pages, And nearly all Champs, it is Gold League in Season 3 and got about 1,7k wins Skinlist: Midnight ahri Arcade Hecarim Riot Blitzcrank Crimson Akali Unchained Alistar
SELLING 1.4k ELO ACCOUNT EUW 44 CMAPS 4 RUNEPAGES AD/AP RUNES
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to sell this account. This account has 1.4k elo with 109/112 win/lose 4 Runespages are available with runes for ad/ap The account has 44 champions with 7 skins. Skins: