Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We are doing placements games on every server

Discussion on We are doing placements games on every server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We are doing placements games on every server

For cheap !

Come on skype or pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU] looking for 10 placements games
10/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
hi, i'm looking for 10 placements games, I was G5 last season on EU.(I pay first for trusted member). Make your offer, thanks!
[Buying] placements games
08/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
i need someone to do 9 placements matches plat last season euwest leave ur price and howmuch guranteed wins
[Buying] Diamond placements 7 games NA server
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Buying placements on NA server currently 0/3 so only 7 games left my offer is $65 this is all I have and I will not go higher. Payment will be made after the boost is complete through paypal sent as friends/family with whatever note you ask of. You must be able to win 6 out of 7. Pm me or post your skype here and i will contact you back. Do not contact me if you don't accept paypal or you want more than $65.
looking for duo 10 placements games
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
can start now? how many wins ? I'm D5 80 IP currently leave ur prices and skype I'll pm you EUW thanks paypal
[Buying] 5 Placements games
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey I've got 5 placements open. i am 4/1 (win/loss) right now and was gold 5 at the end of season. I am looking for some1 who can do these 5 games (maybe by duo queue) and can get me gold if i dont get placed there :D