Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRE-ORDER PLACEMENT MATCHES - 25€ - 7/10 GUARANTEED

Discussion on PRE-ORDER PLACEMENT MATCHES - 25€ - 7/10 GUARANTEED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PRE-ORDER PLACEMENT MATCHES - 25€ - 7/10 GUARANTEED

Hey, as the title says, use this thread to pre-order your placement matches on EU East/West/TR/RU.

Price : 25 €
Guaranteed : 7/10
Main Thread : - here you can find vouches and/or done jobs.

Regards

bump, 24 hours till new season hits!
Old 01/19/2016, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Order your placements now. Pay 15 euros more and regardless of your elo, after placements, if you DO NOT enter plat, I'll boost you to play myself, free of charge.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PREORDER YOUR PLACEMENT MATCHES! 7/10 GUARANTEED!
01/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/yiKch.png IF A GUARANTEED 7/10 ARE NOT ACHIEVED, YOU WILL BE ISSUED + 2 FREE WIN FOR EACH LOSS! ACCEPTING ONLY NA BOOSTS AT THE MOMENT! BOOSTING IS DONE BY A HIGH CHALLENGER!
[Selling] GamesBoosting.com - Order your placement games NOW! Winrate guaranteed! (cheap)
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello, guys - we are about to kick off the new LoL season, and the best way to do it is by getting a nice start in your placement games. GamesBoosting is offering you 4 ways of climbing the ladder in the fastest manner. We take orders for EUW, EUNE , TR, RUS, NA, LAN, LAS and OCE servers. 1. We are offering 70%+ winrate in your promotions only for 49$ > LINK 2. We are offering Duoqueue with our pro players for your first 10 games only for 59$ > LINK 3. We have an option to get...
[Selling] WTS Placement MAtches 9/10 Guaranteed. Diamond I player
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello im Diamond I player with good knowladges about the game so i predict to win 9/10 wins. I could start as soon as we agree on price and payment method. if you interested contact me to talk about anything Note Keep in mind that there is always some chance of Loosing 1-2 Games from circumstances not depending on the boosting player
[Selling] Placement Matches | From 19€! GUARANTEED SILVER/GOLD
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
We are offering an exclusive placement match service now that season 4 has officially started and the ranked queues have been fixed. All games will be done by experienced diamond professionals from FForwardBoosting, an established boosting service with a great feedback history. We offer guaranteed silver, gold and even platinum if that is what you desire! Contact us on Skype: fforwardboosting
[Selling] WTS 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES S4 ( 9/10 WINS guaranteed)
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I`m offering to get you best starting position in the ucpoming season( 9/10 wins guaranteed). Price can be discussed in private :pimp: