Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LAN][S5] Challenger Border X2 Soloq/TRanked[33 Champs][3 Runes pages]

Discussion on [LAN][S5] Challenger Border X2 Soloq/TRanked[33 Champs][3 Runes pages] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LAN][S5] Challenger Border X2 Soloq/TRanked[33 Champs][3 Runes pages]

Account INFO
Server: LAN
LVL: 30
Rank Soloq: Challenger Team Ranked: Challenger 3v3: Diamond 1
Champions Amount 33
Skins Amount: 3
Runes pages: 3.
Price: 300$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHallenger s5 border soloq euw champinship riven + 71 other skins.All champs n runes!
10/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Best account ever sold on Epvp! By far. Selling my smurf account that I have no use for anymore. Recieved Challenger rewards from season 5 Soloq. (EUW) Never transferd. I am the original owner of the account, and I can provide all information you will ever need to keep the account safe after you pay. Acc is on euw and has halways been on euw. It's decayd to Master now, can be boosted to Challenger for an agreed price. It has low amonth of skins 20~
[Selling] Challenger S3/S4/S5 - West - Challenger border - all champs - all runes
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling All champion All runes West server - top 50 Challenger S5 Now Challenger S4 Border Challenger S3 Icon Ask for price and screenshots
[Selling] Challenger Border SoloQ Account S4 Unranked 23 Champs / 4 Skins / 3 Runepages
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
#soled Hello there, im selling a LVL 30 League of Legends Account with a Challenger Border in SoloQ. 0 Games in Ranked played in S4 - the account is unranked atm. 23Champs: Draven,Elise,Fizz,Galio,Gangplank,Garen,Gragas,Kas sadin,Katarina,Kayle,Kennen,Kha'Zix,Kog'Maw,LeBlan c,LeeSin,Leona,Lucian,Lulu,Lux,Malphite,Tristana,T rundle 4Skins: Spooky Gangplank,Victorious Elise,Sandstrom Katarina,Dragon Fist Lee Sin
[Selling] NA Challenger Soloq | All Champs + Runes | Diamond S2 ... More!
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME. "BUY IT NOW" for $250 Account Details: All elo gains done by myself. Current NA Challenger Division S2 Diamond All Champs up to Aatrox ~100 Skins (One skin for most champions)