Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My G3 Account ( 191 Skins, most champs) details below!

Discussion on My G3 Account ( 191 Skins, most champs) details below! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My G3 Account ( 191 Skins, most champs) details below!

I decided to quit lol and sell my account some time ago.

The account is level 30 and has 9 rune pages ( euw existing since season 1)

He is gold for 3 seasons in a row.
Now in Season 6 he is S4.
If you are interested and give me a fair offer I will add a free namechange of your choice before handing the account to you.

SKINS&RUNES&WARD SKINS&ICONS

Several skins/summoner icons are quite rare.

Send offers.

For direct communications we can skype : olivercrazzoli

Only 2 rules: I want real money ( paypal) and you have to go first ( no discussions on that.)

Tags
account selling, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 2 acc, EUNE, 89 champs, 11 skins, 6 rune pages. pm for more details
09/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Take a look at the pictures. 35$
[Buying] LOOKING FOR A ACCOUNT WITH PAX SKINS!(LOOK INSIDE FOR MORE DETAILS)
08/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey,Iam looking to buy an account with PAX SKINS.I prefer that the account would be unranked,but i can accept ranked. BUT IT CANT BE LOWER THAN SILVER ,AND HIGHER THAN PLAT, i can accept low-level account too if the account is good.I dont care about the region,it can be anywhere :).PM me or leave a post here. Have a nice day :p Payment method would be Paysafecard. P.S I can accept the account that has atleast 2 PAX SKINS(I prefer PAX TF,and PAX JAX) IF you have any questions just ask....
[Trading] Trading LoL Account (OCE) for CS:GO Skins - Check for Details
08/08/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I have recently stopped playing LoL as I have really gotten into CS:GO. I am looking to trade my LoL account for a knife and/or skins. Details are below, I am more than happy to consider any offers! - 750 Normal wins - Mastery on 2 Champions - 40 skins (3 Legendary and a few exclusive) - 9 rune pages (7 extra) - Approx. $300-$400 value overall of skins/rune pages - 76 Champions owned - 66 Runes owned (17 Quintessences) - Silver 3 with around 1600 MMR (above average for rank) and low...
[Selling] LoL Level 30. Silv 4. 54 champs. 28 skins. More details inside!
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling LoL account. Looking for a reasonable price! I got a job and a family now, so I wont be touching any sort of video games. Skins: Midnight Ahri, Foxfire Ahri Nurse Akali Unchained Ali, Inferno Ali Emumu Sherwood Forest Ashe Rusty Blitzcrank Vandal brand
[Selling] [NA] Diamond S3 account, ALL champs, 100+ skins, details inside.
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Payment Method: Western Union Paypal You will go first no matter what, feel free to get an OMM though, you cover for their fees though. Selling my League of Legend Accounts. d04de2432b56dfdcb76c415cd348d3b4.png