Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Vouches c: [Free Boosts]

Discussion on Looking for Vouches c: [Free Boosts] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Looking for Vouches c: [Free Boosts]

I need some vouches before opening my Eloboosting service
If you're interessed add me on skype "mradhd91"
(only plat+)
Old 12/29/2015, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi, i could vouch you for duoq, plat 5. pm if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free boosts for vouches b5-d5
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, im new to this site and i need to prove you that i can boost till diamond 5. So ill be playing for everyone 2 games in any division between bronze 5 - diamond 5 for free. Also we can duoq that 2 games if you have another similar division account. My boost thread : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3855307-euw-eune-cheap-fast-eloboosting.html contact me via skype : tomsas66
[Trading] [NA] Free Elo boost Gold tier and under. BOOSTS FOR VOUCHES
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
North American server, and LAN server Only. TRADING RANKED WINS IN NA FOR THREAD VOUCHES! Looking to simply get some vouches during the preseason for when I want to eloboost for this site. Providing free elo boost to anyone lower than plat absolutely for free. If you have nothing nice to say please don't post, or i'll immediately report the post. League acounts are very easily recovered by the original owner, I have no desire of taking control of your accounts. I could try a couple...
[NA/EUW]Eloboosting up to gold 4- Free 1game bronze/silver boosts for vouches
11/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently Platinum 4 on EUW and have been eloboosting for a few months. I am currently doing from Bronze 5 - Gold 4. I offer games on your account or duoq sessions. Prices are; Bronze5- any division to 1 = £9 per division Bronze1-S5 = £10 S5- any division till 1 = £12 per division S1-Gold 5 = £13 G5-G4= £14 DuoQ sessions = £2/3/4 B/S/G divisions per game. Why choose me? cheap prices and fast promotions. If you are scared of trust issues, half half payment are possible or you could...
[Selling] Bronze Boosts 0/2 free Vouches !!
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey elitepvpers, SoloQ pisses me off at the moment so I decided to have some fun with a friend boosting low-elo accounts. Prices are negotiable but we would not charge more than 5€ per Division. :) Last season I reached about 2k elo, because of some unlucky placement games I ended up Gold after 10 games this season. We only boost people who already did their placementgames! Feel free to contact me via pm or skype: (gamingforen).
[Selling] FREE BOOSTS for vouches!
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
D2 player, boosting free for vouches. Add my skype: ronald.wimble NA ONLY.