Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA gold5 account for sale

Discussion on NA gold5 account for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA gold5 account for sale

mysecondary account is gold 5 i have
3 skin : judgment kayle (rare season 1 skin)
groovy zilean
victorious sivir
i have only 2-3 rune pages and very limited champions
(this is an account i made in season one, went until lvl 22 or so, forgot about it, then realized i had that account last season, made it to lvl 30 then i made my 10 games provisionnals and got placed gold 5)

so u buy this for the golden border u will have for next season

i only want 20$ and i want it to be payed in riot points gifted to my main account. i will only accept this method of payment.
Private message me if ur interrested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Gold5 Account EUW
06/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling a Gold 5 Account Euw 20 ~ Ranked games played this season 7k ip 17 champs 1 refund available Great name Skype: leagueofboosting.net
WTS Gold5 account
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey i wts my gold 5 smurfaccount on euw The account have 60 champs mostly from the acctual meta The acc have only 5 skins 3rivens 1245 riotpoints and 7700 ip Elo is gold 5 100 points 1/1 promo game won mmr is acctualy gold 2-3 5rune pages and standard ap/ad runes pm me your price or in the therard i give only first by trusted coustumers when you have 0-5 positiv votes i dont give first and so on
[Selling] Account euw Gold5
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi I need to sell my smurf account: gold 5 32champ' missing 10 page rune with lot of rune All tpa skin's
Gold5 Account Eu-Ne
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS gold5 account eune (decent mmr 20-25 LP win) 23 champs (mostly adc) , 2 rune pages (ap,ad) for 20EUR.
[Selling] gold5 account
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hy i offer ma gold5 acc with good mmr 56champs some skin 3 runespages and and and pics on request