Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS NA ELO BOOSTING *X-MAS PROMO*

Discussion on WTS NA ELO BOOSTING *X-MAS PROMO* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS NA ELO BOOSTING *X-MAS PROMO*

BRONZE = 4$ per division
SILVER = 8$ per division
GOLD = 12$ per division
PLATINUM = 15$ per division
DIAMOND = 20$ per division

Add me on skype : zerefthebooster

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Elo Boosting , 2 Wins , Dia Promo
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey , my Friend told me , that I can find reliable Elo Boosters here without those astronimical prices from sites like elo-boost etc . So I'm Plat 1 atm , in my Promotion to Diamond and the standing 1-0 . I often failed this promo so I want it to be save won now . Thats why I'm here . Is there anyone , who can win my promotion . I just need 2 Wins . And what would be your price , would you accept PaysafeCards? As I dont have Paypal yet . I have any Champ but Tahm and almost any...
Boosting.pro - professional LoL boosting. Check our summer promo with CRAZY discounts
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 72 Replies
Hello everyone! http://boosting.pro/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/lo go_en.png Boosting.pro is a professional boosting service that was created to satisfy all needs of our customers in League of Legends, World of Warcraft, World of Tanks and other games. We have successfully processed over 7000 orders, not a single person banned for using our service, not a single order failed. Boosting.pro offers money-back guarantee, 100% privacy and the best team of responsible players who can do...