Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

quicksell triumphant ryze 30 euro

Discussion on quicksell triumphant ryze 30 euro within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
quicksell triumphant ryze 30 euro

Looking to sell a triumphant ryze account for 30 euro. 9 skins a good amount of champs and runes.
It has judgement Kayle and triumphant ryze. I'm trying to buy a league account but I'm 30 euros short. I'm sure you can get much more for an account like this.
Contact me on epvp.

bump

Tags
ryze, triumphant ryze

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Triumphant Ryze 55 euro EUW
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Triumphant Ryze 55 euro i won the code from a tournament in my country If you are intrested and need more details add me on skype:anie344
[Buying] Black Alistar, CS Riven, Pax TF, Silver Kayle, Human Ryze and Triumphant Ryze
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Trusted members only. You will redeem via. teamviewer. Prefer buying in bundles for good deals. Add my skype: complex
[Buying] Looking for PAX TF, Human Ryze, Black Alistar and Triumphant Ryze
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Reposting because I recieved too many adds from untrusted users. Let me make this clear. I'm ONLY dealing with trusted users. NA only. We'll use teamviewer to redeem the codes. Also looking for CS Riven and Silver Kayle. Skype: "Complex"
[Buying] Looking for PAX TF, Human Ryze, Black Alistar and Triumphant Ryze
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
NA only. Going first to trusted members. We'll use teamviewer to redeem the codes. Also looking for CS Riven and Silver Kayle. Skype: "Complex"
Selling Triumphant Ryze + 3500 RP 70 euro ~2hours notice.
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Triumphant Ryze + 3500 RP http://i44.tinypic.com/2ijm2wi.jpg Add me on skype or write on epvp if interested, going for 70 euro, not less. Triumpant Ryze and 3500 RP. Not 2 hours notice, its tomorrow friday around 22.00-24.00! Skype: Stitch_boost