Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MASTER BORDER || DIA 1 ACC || ALL CHAMPS || 40 SKINS || S3+S4+S5 REWARDS || EUW ||

Discussion on MASTER BORDER || DIA 1 ACC || ALL CHAMPS || 40 SKINS || S3+S4+S5 REWARDS || EUW || within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MASTER BORDER || DIA 1 ACC || ALL CHAMPS || 40 SKINS || S3+S4+S5 REWARDS || EUW ||

watch my other post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Main Account|ALL S Rewards|D3|All Champs|75 Skins|S1 G|S2 D|S3 D|S4 Master.
11/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
AWESOME MAIN ACCOUNT General Infos My account comes with all the runes you will need + 7 Rune Pages. All the champs just missing Bard but you can purchase it as this account comes with 7500 IP ( Kindred is inc). The account has Master Tier SoloQ border and every season rewards that means ( Vic Jarvan, Janna, Elise, Morgana and Sivir + Icons all from SoloQ). Also some Skins 75 . The account has all that you need to play in High Elo. Also I will provide a PDF with ALL the recovery infos you...
[Selling] S4 SOLOQ MASTER BORDER ACC W/ ALL CHAMPS AND 313 SKINS
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my account. S4 Challenger but ended master. It has the Master Solo Que border. It has every rune in the rune store. 20 Rune Pages All champs 313 skins Price: $150 FIRM Only accepting BTC and Paypal. I DO NOT GO FIRST, don't even bother.
[Selling] S4 soloq master border acc w/ all champs and 276 skins
09/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SERVER IS NA S4 soloq master border acc w/ all champs and 276 skins What the topic says. It also has 20 rune pages and every single rune in the rune store. I would like to sell it for $250 usd btc or trade for cs go skins. Pay via BTC only.
[Selling] EUW Accoun't D2 - Master Border | 50 Champs 15 Skins
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Seeling Account D2 on EuWest Master Border Ap/ad runes 15 skins Chat restricted - 36 games left Never banned Champs http://i.imgur.com/ihMl8rY.jpg
[Selling] EUW acc [MASTER border], Riven Championship, 85 skins, all champs +2 Diam smurfs
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. :pimp: First of all, i'm sorry about my poor English (i'm French) since it isn't my native language. I'll do my best to be understandable. I don't have any time to play League anymore, so i sell my accounts. The characteristics of the primary account : - Actually Diamond 1, but with the Master Border in Solo Q. - All champs (except 3) - 85 skins (you can find the list below) with some collectors like ***Riven Championship***, **Triumphant Ryze**, Franken Tibbers Annie,...