Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Season Platinum Accounts.

Discussion on Last Season Platinum Accounts. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last Season Platinum Accounts.

Hello. I'd like to sell my LoL accounts. One of them is an old account, since 2009 with some rare skins and icons. The other account was a platinum smurf. Both are on EuNE.
Account 1 : /Main/.
Currently Platinum IV, Platinum Border, Season 2 Silver Icon, some icons from other seasons, 4 rune pages, all runes you need to play properly, 61 champions, 12 skins : Soulreaver Draven, Lumberjack Sion, Soulstealer Vladimir, Aristocrat Vayne, Haunting Nocturne, Dragon Knight Mordekaiser, Victorious Sivir, Officer Caitlyn, Judgment Kayle, Forsaken Olaf, Pentakill Yorick. 233 RP , 4800 IP. You will recieve the original email, as well as the support account used to recover the account.
Account 2 : / Smurf /
Platinum border, Platinum Icon, Primetime Draven skin. 22 Champions , ad / jungle / top runes.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I am accepting offers as PMs, I am responsive and active at the site. If you have the intention of scamming me dont sweat it, many have tried, none succeeded, if you dont have any verified ratings we will go with a middleman.
Old 01/10/2016, 10:53   #2

Up with special prices only for today! Account 1 - 40 euros skrill or Cs Go skins and keys. Account 2 - 23 euros skrill or cs go skins and keys.
Old 01/11/2016, 11:02   #3

The Smurf account is reserved. The Main account is still up for sale.
Old 01/12/2016, 15:54   #4

Account 2 is sold. Account 1 has a bid offer of 50 euros / including middleman expenses / . The account will be sold to the highest bidder in friday.
Old 01/13/2016, 17:05   #5

Highest bid is still 50 euros, including the middleman expenses, highest bidder until 10 AM GMT Friday wins.
Old 01/14/2016, 18:05   #6

Last bump