Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GoldV Lol Acc for Cs.Go Skins /WTS

Discussion on GoldV Lol Acc for Cs.Go Skins /WTS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GoldV Lol Acc for Cs.Go Skins /WTS

I don't want to play league any more thats why i want trade this Acc for Cs.go skins

Gold V 75Lp
48 Icons not the standard
110RP
1518IP
All Champs only this one left Aatrox,Illaoi,Kindred,Nami,Tahm Kench,Urgot,Vel'Koz
9 Rune Pages
70 Skins
Season 4/5 Gold Rewards and Team rankd Ward

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GoldV|all champs|142 skins|50€| *HOT*
10/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe Community! Infos: _________________________________ Elo: Gold V (36LP) Normal Wins: 1403 Ranked Wins: 460 Runenseiten: 17
[Selling] GoldV|all champs|142 skins|50€| *HOT*
09/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe Community! Infos: _________________________________ Elo: Gold V (36LP) Normal Wins: 1403 Ranked Wins: 460 Runenseiten: 17
[Selling] GoldV|100+ Champs| 100+ Skins| ALL Pax Skins! ~ Cheap
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I will go first to repped members only/ will always use a Middle man. Alright guys, I want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list on skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently Gold V in solo/Duo que. It has 9...
[Selling] GoldV|100+ Champs| 100+ Skins| ALL Pax Skins! ~ Cheap
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will go first to repped members only/ will always use a Middle man. Alright guys, I want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list on skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently Gold V in solo/Duo que with about 700...
Leauge of Legends acc. GoldV 17 Skins
10/23/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Eu - West Server Gold V - Solo/Duo Rankeds + Owner of a 3vs3 Gold Ranked Team 44 Champion 17 Skins Foxfire Ahri, Riot Graves, Spirit Guard Udyr, Championchip Thresh, Unchained Alistar, Grim Reaper Karthus, Mecha Kha Zix, Hired Gun Lucian, Steel Legion Lux, Blade Mistress and Ghost Bride Morgana, Galactic Nasus, Bladecraft Orianna, Tribal Ryze, Super Teemo, Riot Tristana, Shockblade Zed. 11 Champs are 6300 Ep Champs...