Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

650 riot point codes

Discussion on 650 riot point codes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
650 riot point codes

Hi, I got about 50 codes to redeem for 650 riot points each code from this program:

. Available only for NA servers. **

I sell 50% only. I can go first if I trust you.

I want to sell them cuz i don't play this game. Let me know if u want to buy.
Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] $10 Riot Point Codes for sale !!! (NA and OCE only)
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 91 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/TdcnXOv.png http://i.imgur.com/0Hmfr0o.png Prices: 1. $25 Package (3 codes) Making a $25 purchase gets you 3 RP Codes to redeem in the Riot Store. 2. $40 Package (5 codes) Making a $40 purchase gets you 5 RP Codes to redeem in the Riot Store.
[Buying] Riot Point Codes
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm looking to buy Riot Points. I need 5200 RP so I can transfer to a server and then back again. PM me your Skype username if you sell RP with instant delivery. I'll pay first.
[Selling] SELLING RIOT POINT CODES (NA only)
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, I have recently acquired some $25 RP codes that can still be validated. I am interested in selling them only for paypal, and only $23 for each card. Anyone interested can inbox me or contact me, or even to negotiate about the price. This transaction does NOT require your account information. Contact me for transaction details. cheers, qqonepieceqq
[Trading] Riot Point Codes for PAX JAX for NA
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i am willing to trade riot point codes that are legit for a pax jax skin code for NA. PM me or comment below. Thanks!