Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hiring booster in all servers

Discussion on hiring booster in all servers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hiring booster in all servers

to apply for a position please apply here:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring Booster eu servers
09/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you wanna get hired by me you need to do as following - if you accept a boost you start it with in 1h. - you need to be able to boost at least 12h/ day. - diamond 3+ - I give you an offer for the boost you answear me with a yes or a no.
[Buying] Hiring NA booster
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i got many questions to boost on NA so i will hire here some NA booster my thread - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3845714-butchers-black-market.html What u have to be : Diamond IV or Higher - What u must have ready when u contact us: Your Account, And open place in your friendlist :D, and time(cause we will talk with u and spectate some games from u that we can see u definetly can carry some games) btw u will get 75 % of the amount we got from the...
Hiring EU/NA/OCE/XX Booster's'
05/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Add my skype Link me ur thread Inform me of to what elo/division you are capable of boosting to:mofo::pimp:
[Buying] Hiring booster to EU
10/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm hiring a booster to EU I am looking for a Challenger/Master/Diamond 1 player. Prices I can offer: Bronze 5=> Bronze 1 3€/div Bronze 1 => Silver 5 5€ Silver 5= > Silver 1 5€/div
[Buying] Hiring [NA] booster. Looking BOOSTER to TEAM!
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I looking one booster to my team on NA! Job's G5-D5. Booster Take 90% . Need good booster only. 1 slot in team Skype LordAsanoElite WE NEED YOU : )