Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BOL SCRIPTS ACCOUNT

Discussion on Selling BOL SCRIPTS ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling BOL SCRIPTS ACCOUNT

i got one minus tbm, cause someone who scammed me did it to me. I will contact epvp, and ask them to remove it asap
Im not sure if this is allowed, if not i delete thread

Hello guys.
I want to sell a bol account, that have a lot of paid scripts:
Evadee
Funhouse (Mid & Jungle)
Yasuo Script
Kalista kitemachine
Vayne tumble machine
...And more, contact for more information
You can pm me skype, or comment here.
Old 02/20/2016, 22:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
+1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling BoL account with lots of paid scripts!
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey epvp! I quit LoL, and that's why I want to sell my BoL account. Paid scripts: Sexy Mistress ~ Ahri Bothappy Akali ~ Akali Annie the UnBEARable ~ Annie Cass Whooping ~ Cassiopeia
Selling BoL VIP account with 10+ paid scripts
11/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
closed
Im selling my BoL VIP Account with Paid Scripts.
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my BoL VIP Account with Paid Scripts. Here a list of my Paid VIP Scripts: - Sida's Auto Carry Reborn - Akali's Fun House - Riven My Elo - BHLeeSin -Casswhooping -Iseries Repo -Dienofail Rumble
Selling BEST BoL Scripts 1/3 Price, First 10 Hyperdeal, Got Vouchers, Scripts Cracked
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, so as the title said, i recently lets say *acquired* cracked bot of legends(BoL) scripts that cost alot of money. I am willing to give them away for a much smaller Donation. Here is a list of all the cracked scripts i have and their ORIGINAL cost: Evadee (50€)(My Price 10€) Evadeee Tease 2 - YouTube Ryze to the Challenger (8$)(My Price 3€) Ryze to the Challenger - YouTube Cass Whooping (15$)(My Price 7€) Cass Whooping! - YouTube SidasAutoCarry Reborn (15$)(My Price 7€) The...