Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hot sale 2 Very good account for very cheap price

Discussion on hot sale 2 Very good account for very cheap price within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
hot sale 2 Very good account for very cheap price

1. 63 champions, 7 skins, silver 1

2. 45 champions, 3 skins, silver 4,3 runes page

Only for 20€ euro for both
10€ euro for each

Skype abd.zain97

i have plat 3 account 115 champs 34 skins and 5 runes page

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] hot sale 2 Very good account for very cheap price
11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1. 63 champions, 7 skins, silver 1 2. 45 champions, 3 skins, silver 4,3 runes page Only for 25€ euro for both 15€ euro for each Skype abd.zain97 #bump
ISS THAILAND ACCOUNT FOR SALE WITH GOOD PRICE (2 assassin/4 hardened)
07/22/2015 - Infestation Trading - 8 Replies
if you want to buy my account you have to go first no matter what and also have to buy it through Paypal What this account has to offer--4 hardened character including full skill tree 2 assassin, one guardian, one vigilante, and one Bambi (Does have premium) It also include a sustainable GI including a 30 dollar collection item value and 25 lockers included.( some are placed in server will get that setup and give you more screen shot) ...
[Selling] DIAMOND ACCOUNT for sale !!!! Cheap price
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, i wanted to introduce to you account that i'am selling Info: Division : Challenger season 3 , now Diamond 1 How many champions? It includes ALL champions in the game How many skins? It include about ~70skin + some rare ones like ( PAX Sivir, and Silver Kayle ) Why am i selling so great account? Because i haven't got enought time to play now, because i'am studying, so as a student i need some extra money.
[Selling] DIAMOND ACCOUNT for sale !!!! Cheap price
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account SOLD !!! Thank you so much