Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Diamond 5, 80 champs/30 skins + Free placement matches

Discussion on EUNE Diamond 5, 80 champs/30 skins + Free placement matches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Diamond 5, 80 champs/30 skins + Free placement matches

Leave your skype here if interested. I can go first if you're really trusted or MM.
Price is 100 euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA][EUW][EUNE][RU] PowerElo Boost - DIAMOND 1 - Cheap S4 Placement Matches!
10/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
PowerElo Boost Services DOING VOUCHES!!!! Looking for a boost or some coaching, but having trouble finding a trustworthy source? Look no further. PowerElo Boost is a safe and secure way to get you to that rank you deserve! http://s2.postimg.org/l77pema09/5563.png PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR SEASON 4 DEAL - $49 FOR GUARANTEED GOLD V or 80% win ratio
[Selling] [EUW][EUNE][RU][TR] Placement Matches|BO3|BO5 - Cheap eloboosting from diamond player
07/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm a diamond 3 player with alot of eloobosting experience (worked for an external website before they close down), I can win your : Placement matches, 7 wins guaranteed : 30$ BO3, 2 wins guaranteed : Bronze (5$) Silver (10$) Gold (15$) Plat (20$) Diamond (35$) BO5, 3 wins guaranteed : BronzeV->SilverI(10$) SilverI->GoldV (20$) GoldI->PlatV (30$) PlatI->DiamondV (40$) If i'm very unlucky & get matched with alot of afk and fails BO I'll try untill succes.
[Selling] EUNE, 200 skins/70 limited/ Dia border / 0 placement matches
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hoi, Selling my really good EUNE acc. Since I just registered there, and either I dont want to be scammed, I want to do the with Middleman, and through epvp. I am only accepting payment as PayPal, and only from verified member. I can also send my ID card as a proof. The e-mail hasnt the welcome e-mail, but can ask a PW recovery from supporter, so you can see that this is the real welcome e-mail.
[Buying] Placement matches DuoQ (with diamond+) + coaching on eune
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm looking for some diamond+ player to DuoQ with me for my placement matches and preferably offer me some couching while doing that. Price negotiable, bring me some offers :)
[Selling] Season 4 Placement matches | €20! | EUW/EUNE | Diamond I Booster
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone! Normally our placement matches cost €27,50. But now our first 5 customers will get them for only €20,00!! So pre-order them now! We guarantee 8/10 wins, so if you had a decent rating last time this should at least get you to gold. If we win less than 8/10 we will boost you higher afterwards depending on your former ELO. All boosts are performed by a Dia I booster! http://i.imgur.com/BGT6oul.png For any questions you can always contact me on skype: cazblox , leave a...