Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

diamond, master, challenger slots NA

Discussion on diamond, master, challenger slots NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
diamond, master, challenger slots NA

add my skype or leave you prices
Old 10/31/2015, 03:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have challenger 3s slot with 10 wins for sale for 300$ USD. skype phuonghuynh44

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Team Slots+10 Wins] [5v5/3v3] [Diamond/Master/Challenger] [Cheap]
09/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Sup, we're selling team slots along with 10 ranked wins. We don't have much slots anymore, most of them were sold at allegro (it's like ebay in our country). Also, there is not much time to the end of season so we lowered the price as much as it's possible. It works like elo-boosting, if you buy you have to send us your accdata so we play the 10 wins in the team on your account, this way it's a lot faster. We're capable of doing max. 1 order per day! Payment is only PaySafeCard, or if...
Ranked 3v3 teams/slots for sale [Plat/Diamond/Master/Challenger]
11/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
THIS IS FOR EUW ONLY If you are paying for a slot we will play the 10 wins ON YOUR ACCOUNT so that you can get the rewards based on the tier of team you paid for If you are paying for a team we will give you ownership and leave, you will be given full control of the team. Platinum team slot: 10 euros Platinum Team ownership: 20 Euros Rewards: Platinum Team Icon, Platinum Border in Arams,Custom games and 3v3 games, Platinum profile banner, Platinum game invite border.
[Buying] Ranked 3v3 teams/slots [Plat/Diamond/Master/Challenger]
10/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
For EU West Server If i paying for a slot i want have the the 10 wins ON MY ACCOUNT so i can have t the rewards based on the tier of team for i paid. I want Master and Challenger Team for low price Best Regard
[Selling] [NA] Challenger/Diamond/Master Slots and teams [NA]
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Grab your chance and become a part of a CHALLENGER/MASTER: 3 vs 3 team for this season and get the rewards for challenger for yourself at end of season! Server: NA ONLY Rewards: Ward skin + Challenger border + Challenger profile banner Challenger Price : $250 USD / SLOT (Including wins) LAST FEW SPOTS LEFT Challenger Price without wins: $150 USD / SLOT (Not including wins, you have to get the wins by yourself) Master Price: $150 USD / SLOT (Including wins)