Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE 5v5 diamond slot with 10 wins

Discussion on EUNE 5v5 diamond slot with 10 wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE 5v5 diamond slot with 10 wins

title...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond Slot +10 wins 3v3 or 5v5 EUNE.
10/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, as tittle says. I want a diamond slot plus the 10 wins. 3v3 or 5v5 doeasnt really matter,i just want the account diamond banner. (Pref 3v3). Server EUNE, let me know please the price,i can also trade for it, i have some col accounrs for sale. Also interesting for Masters/Challenger Slot but onloy 3v3.
[Buying] EUW Diamond 3v3 Slot + 10 Wins
10/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for 3v3 rewards on EUW, diamaond ones preferably, just leave offer or pm me
[Buying] diamond slot on 10 wins euw
09/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says im looking for a diamond team and 10 wins euw server add my skype
[Buying] Diamond slot [EUNE] with 10 wins
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i'm looking for a diamond 3v3s or 5v5s team to join untill the end of this season and finish that 10 wins required for rewards. Post your offers below. skype : legije.epvp
[Buying] diamond slot +10 wins (NA)
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I wanna buy a diamond team slot plus 10 wins to get the season rewards. post your Skype and price in my thread and Ill contact you if price ok for me