Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW smurf G3 (s3+s4 rewards + vary rare ) 65$ !!!

Discussion on EUW smurf G3 (s3+s4 rewards + vary rare ) 65$ !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 568
EUW smurf G3 (s3+s4 rewards + vary rare ) 65$ !!!

Hello guys !
I want to sell my EUW smurf account
GOLD 3 account
120 champions
60 skins ( season 3 and 4 rewards , zoblie brand , RITO graves , Judgement kayle - season 1 (10 games in 1st season ) ( very rare ))
9 rune pages ( with many runes )
Screens

Trade only via PayPay and 2 ways of trade
I want 65$ you pay for paypal fee

Good price !
Old 10/29/2015, 21:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2006
The Black Market: 235/1/2
Can you tell me what is very rare I coulded find it
Old 10/30/2015, 12:35   #3

elite*gold: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by exzident View Post
Can you tell me what is very rare I coulded find it
Hello . May be I wright not very correctly . I did not mean skins like pax tf or champ riven )) But I think jugement kayle from 1st season and riot graves its very rare .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]245 SKINS ALL CHAMPS S3 S4 REWARDS. RARE
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my beloved account that has been with me since I started playing. Over the years I have spent well over 2000$ on this account, now selling for much less! The account was platinum season 3 and 4. The account has all champions except 3: Azir, Vel'Koz, and Gnar. LINK TO PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/BB8a0 Rare skins:
[Selling] DIAMOND 2,(S1,S2,S3,S4 REWARDS!!!) 95 SKINS (LOT OF RARE)
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Today I have for sale an account in the game League of Legends on the server EU Nordic and East . The current account is in D2 ( 61 league points) . In earlier seasons were in the following divisions , and has all the associated rewards. S1: Gold S2 : Platinum
[Selling] ACC. SILVER I | RARE SKINS | RARE SEASON 1 2 REWARDS |+1200 NORMAL WINS | 20€ ONLY!!
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi! I'm selling a LoL account Lvl: 30 Ranked: SILVER I (58 LP) (+28/30 LP PER WIN) (GOOD MMR.) http://i.imgur.com/yLyDlv3.png Normal Wins: +1200 wins http://i.imgur.com/EsmvCfU.png Rune Pages: 7 with many combinations!
[Selling] CLEAN SMURF WITH S3 SILVER REWARDS
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW SMURF 25 champs, 2 runne pages(ad and ap default), 1 skin (stinger akali), 3k ip 150 rp and s3 rewards. Accept PSC or elite Gold !
Smurf mit Dia Rewards, was tun?
09/16/2013 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hey leute, habe meinen Smurf account nun auf Gold 1 gespielt und bin kurz davor ihn in soloQ auf platin zu haben, aber ich möchte die Rewards für Diamond haben. Mein Bruder hat mich deswegen ins Diamond 3v3 team eingeladen. Nun hatte sich ja Riot dazu geäußert was die Bedingungen dazu sind. Wieviele Spiele muss ich in dem Team gewinnen/verlieren/generell spielen , damit ich diese Rewards bekomme? Ich finde die Seite nicht mehr. Liebe Grüße Hendrik