Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to work for company / big job supplier

Discussion on Looking to work for company / big job supplier within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to work for company / big job supplier

Hello , my name is Charles , I am 24 years old playing since season 1 .

Short CV

-Master Division

-Highest rank , Challenger 200 + LP

- 1 division per day.

- Able to make vouch games

- Boosting before payment for trusted members.

Old 10/28/2015, 18:58   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added you... let's see whats up there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to work for a big company
11/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I 24 years old player, being playing CS since Source with over 5000 + hours played combined on my main accounts + around 2000 on smurfs and a lot more on rank boosting , I am tired of working locally to school friends and earning low for my job I decided to start a career on eppv Looking to work as a booster for someone big I will do vouches ofc and I can start asap to prove my value RANK: Global Elite , Top 50 country TL : DR 24 years. 10 K hours +
Looking for a Boosting Company to work For
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys i'm a diamond 3 player trying to earn some money for my university fees: I'm looking for a boosting company to work for ( I'd prefere you take 25-30% of my earnings through boosting) Pm me on private
D5 looking to work in a company
08/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hey fellows I´m a D5 player in Europe West looking to work in a company of elo boosters in trading of some percentage with the payment method of PSC. my skype: magicwhistle21 ~VOUCHES~ http://s8.postimg.org/56ixynh8l/vouch.png
[Buying] Booster looking for company to work for
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am a booster and would like to work for a company. Add me on skype: gaming.forever and we can talk about details.
Suche zuverlässigen GW Supplier / Need reliable GW Supplier (Ectos/Zkeys/Ambraces)
08/06/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, wie der Titel schon sagt, bin ich auf der Suche nach zuverlässigen Supplier. Ich habe täglichen Bedarf von einigen Stacks. Um eine Vertrauensbasis aufbauen zu können, würde ich erst mit kleineren Mengen anfangen und dann bei Bedarf steigern. Bezahlt wird mit verfiziertem Business Paypal. Bei größeren Mengen auch mit Masspay Bezahlung, so dass keine Gebühren für den Empfänger entstehen. Preise werden individuell verhandelt. Interesse? Dann bitte per PM oder per Messenger...