Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 1 with lots of skins and champs

Discussion on Platinum 1 with lots of skins and champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 1 with lots of skins and champs

4-years-old account with:
EUNE
-10 Rune pages
-Lots of Runes
-118/127 Champions
-63 skins+Zac's chroma pack
-lots of icon, some ward skins
-S1 - Bronze
-S2 Gold
-S3-Diamond5
-S4-Platinum 1(fell from diamond5 bc inactivity)
-S5-Platinum 1 with Diamond MMR(fell from diamond5 bc inactivity)

250$

Email:

Old 10/28/2015, 10:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump
Old 10/28/2015, 12:52   #3

bump

bump

Tags
champions, platinum, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Platinum account! Lots of Champs and Skins
08/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Platinum Selling PLAT V 60 LP account with 80 champions 30 skins including Medieval twitch and Grey Warwick Six Rune Pages TSM Icon 2013, TSM Icon 2014 dont be afraid to offer! add skype : isweetboosted you can also email me at [email protected]
[Selling] Selling PLATINUM LOL account 100+ champs 55+ skins and lots of everything
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT IS FOR SALE! I‘m going to quit playing League of Legends and therefore I’m looking for real LOL fans who would be interested in a professional account. Account details: - Platinum V division (platinum III in season 3) - Has about 55 skins (considering that one skin is about 500-1000 RP, skins only are worth about 250 EUR ~ 320 USD!) - Unlocked 107 champions! (if you wanna immediately unlock 107 champs with RP it would cost you about 300 EUR ~ 380...
[Selling] [Platinum 4][Lots of Champs][26 Skins][HQ Runes][Email]
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling a Platinum 4 smurf account i used to play on. Champions: Champions 1 Champions 2 Runes:
[Selling] Platinum III account on EUW. 70 champs, lots of runes, several skins.
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD Since I have decided to quit League of Legends, I'am selling my account. Account is currently in Platinum III with 15 League Points. Season 2 ranking: Gold Champions: 70 Skins: Red Riding Annie, Cryocore Brand, Gragas Esq, Victorious Janna, Traditional Karma, Pentakill Karthus, Judgement Kayle, Prestigeous LeBlanc, Count Vladimir. Rune Pages: 8 Marks: 9x Magic Pen, Armor Pen, Physical Dmg, Attack Speed Seals: 9x Armor, Crit Chance, Mana regen/Level