Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

110+ CHAMP DIA BORDER 90 SKINS CHEAP

Discussion on 110+ CHAMP DIA BORDER 90 SKINS CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
110+ CHAMP DIA BORDER 90 SKINS CHEAP

selling a Season 4 diamond account on EUW. Original owner old main acc im selling it because im not playing anymore. Start offering from 50 euro

it has 110+ champs and the rarest skins would probably be pax sivir, theres also Triumphant Ryze, Project yasuo, Pool Party Ziggs, championship Thresh, Dragon trainer lulu, Festival kassadin, PulseFire Ezreal, Riot Blitz, Arcade hecarim, Frankertibbers annie, those r the rarest/most expensive, u can see the full list on elophant theres 68on there but i think theres more on account i just didin't update it recently
account is currently in plat 1, but the mmr is verry high if ur a decent player u can get it in d5 in acouple of wins, i was diamond 2 or 3 but it decayed i stopped playing

for more info and offers feel free to add me on Skype: royvanhout
Can ofc screenshare etc with serious buyers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Unranked Plat border 67 Champ 34 Skins
03/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Profile : Gyazo - 57e9493e2d4bca9a2f1e8974695b8d90.png Normal wins : Gyazo - 318aceb4be28e1061daf6ceecbc04272.png Champions : Gyazo - b0dccb2e758979435be2187a0a78109a.png Runes : Gyazo - 160e9a7480fa162d60f7a78150ffb66a.png Skins : Email will be changed after succesfully payment 30$ USD via paypal non refundable..
[Selling] Silver 2, many skins, almost every champ, gold border
02/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Selling My Silver 2 account. It has a gold border from season 4 It was silver in season 2, bronze in season 3. The account has 6rune pages (runes in the pictures below) The account also has 66skins with a collection score of 389,630 and has all the champions except for kalista and nami. I will be able to sell the account for a little prize like €30-40 (Paypal and Paysafecard) If you are a serious buyer add me on skype: lorenzo3423 Some of the skins:
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee It is unranked because guy wanted to buy it, then after i transferd it , ofc it was uranked, he didnt know that and didnt want it anymore. gg. Still has the Border so i can proof its Master Elo ;3
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee
[Selling] [NA] Plat 3 acc Diamond Border 100 skins all champ 20 rune pages!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account also has 5000+ rp and 8000+ ip I'm open to all forms of payment but I'd REALLY want Runescape Gold! If you're willing to pay with Runescape Gold I may even give some form of discount! At the moment I don't have any set prices so feel free to offer my skype is mah_fan_yao http://i.imgur.com/ajHuwiy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tv0U2cG.png I guess image tags don't work for me >.< so sorry about that