Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Really cheap ELO boost! 50% off!

Discussion on Really cheap ELO boost! 50% off! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Really cheap ELO boost! 50% off!

Hello, me and my friend are diamond 2 and diamond 3 on our main accounts, we've been playing a lot of normals lately but we decided we wanted to boost bronze-gold accounts because we think it's fun to smurf and because both are currently unemployed.

We will boost at half of the price that anyone else would boost. We have only been boosting for around a week, but we have recently boosted up our two friends (in duoqueue) and we went from bronze 2/1->platinum 5 without any problem, actually ended up winning 32 games and losing only 3! The past 5 days we've been boosting 2 different people that is willing to give feedback to prove that we are trustable and more than capable of having at least a 90% win rate in bronze to platinum1 elo.

So, just type in this thread or add me on skype (<-prefered)and we'll come up with a good price We do not use proxy, boosting will max take a week and we really prefer money first but- anyhow we are doing this for the fun of it as well so.

If you can not see the image above, please click this link to see the prices.
-https://gyazo.com/9a9055838cdec9cd8fe3e3078a7faf22

As there seems to be some confusion with the prices, with 50% off we mean it's the current value on the picture divided by 50%. For example, Bronze 5->Bronze 4 is 6€, now that it's 50% off it only costs 3€.

Our skype is, you guessed it "Bovbjo's Boosting Service"!
Please add us on skype if you have any further questions!

Cheers
Old 10/27/2015, 18:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just won me a game high plat elo
Showed great skill and amazing adc mechanics. Carried hard even he had a lulu jungle that didnt help him at all in laning phase.
Recommended booster
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2015, 23:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 151
The Black Market: 116/1/3
I can vouch

Old 10/30/2015, 12:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leagueofbooster View Post
I can vouch

At the moment we got a lot of people who need our boost, I will type to you once we are finished boosting the ones who already paid (Will most likely be tomorrow or in two days)
Old 11/05/2015, 15:20   #5

Boost still available!