Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRIUMPHANT RYZE,PAX SIVIR, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!! 82 SKINS!!! TOP ACCOUNT

Discussion on TRIUMPHANT RYZE,PAX SIVIR, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!! 82 SKINS!!! TOP ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool TRIUMPHANT RYZE,PAX SIVIR, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!! 82 SKINS!!! TOP ACCOUNT

Hey everyone,

Level 30 account, Gold 3

EUW SERVER

14k ip, no RP

Champions i DON'T HAVE

Owned skins including: TRIUMPHANT RYZE, PAX SIVIR, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, Victorious Elise, TPA Ezreal, Riot Graves, The Mighty Jax, Victorious Janna, Victorious Morgana, K9 Nasus, Championship Shyvana, Happy Elf Teemo

Runes (15 rune pages)

Icons

Paypal only

Tags
championship riven, gold, pax sivir, triumphant ryze

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] All Champions - 141 Skins / Championship Riven, Triumphant Ryze, Riot Kayle /
08/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As the title says... The Account is on North America. All Champions 20 Rune pages / All Runes / Platinium 5.
[Selling] Selling Championship Riven / Triumphant Ryze account
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my account on EU-NE server. It's missing 20 champs. Has 130 skins included Championship Riven and Thresh, Kitty Kat Katarina, Triumphant Ryze, Nutcracko Shaco, SGU, PF Ez and some more rare/legacy skins. Stands at Diamond III Soloq, 3v3 Challenger. Account made back in season 1 with silver summoner icon ( Reward you got after finished season1), season 2 gold, season 3 Diamond. Feel free to add me skype to discuss if you want to hear more info about account (for example:...
[Selling] S5 Diamond Acct with Championship Riven/Thresh, PAX Sivir, Triumphant Ryze+120skins
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I am selling my League of Legend Skins & the account. Server: North America or can be transferred to other regions at your own cost. Current Rank is Diamond 4 (Season 5). Season 4 Rank was Diamond 1 80 LP for solo que and Diamond 3 for 5s Team Rank. So you will have Diamond Border for Solo Que and Diamond Border for 5s Que.
[Selling] Plat5 Account Pax Skins! Championship Riven/Triumphant Ryze!
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Http://m.imgur.com/a/09y6P Not trying to get low balled please pm me on epvp and add my skype: Lightningboost Paypal only please No account trading $$ only