Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting service - win FREE 1 division boost!

Discussion on Boosting service - win FREE 1 division boost! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting service - win FREE 1 division boost!

Since we officially opened few days ago, we thought its a good idea to promote our service like this ^^. So here we go:

We are giving out free 1division (for master-challenger 4 win) elo boosts for seven lucky participants!
To participate in this, you have to LIKE our facebook page, LIKE this post and SHARE it(it's on facebook)!
We will contact seven lucky people, who completed all of the following actions, on 2015.11.01 and boost your accounts FOR FREE!

Our facebook page:
Our website:
Old threadh with some vouchs:

Our recent boost EUW Platinum 2 -> Diamond 5 boost!

Dont forget to follow/share to be able to win free boost!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fast EUW Boosting Service [1 Division is free]
07/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
VOUCHERS AND JOBS DONE:
[Selling] Boosting service, 4€ per division in the lowest division!
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, Im Diamond 3 player (D1 in s4 and s5). I'm boosting from bronze/silver to gold. Only 4€ per division in bronze, and 5€ per division in silver. Looking for vouches too. Im boosting first, then u'll pay till I'm not so trusted yet :P Not boosting in NA. My skype is: bushm4n, feel free to add me. Greetings :)
[Selling] Cheap Division Boosting service, Free vouches :)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Fast and cheap DIVISION BOOSTING Hello. We are two experienced players offering you our Division boosting service. We have Diamond and Platinum ratings on Europe servers. We can offer you both Division boosting or a number of wins you need. We have experience in account boosting and will complete the job in a shortest period possible. We can play some vouch games before you make the order. Prices: Bronze 5-3 10€ per Division Bronze 3-1 12€ per Division Bronze to Silver series 10€ ...