Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Bronze/Unranked lvl 30 euw account

Discussion on LF Bronze/Unranked lvl 30 euw account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Bronze/Unranked lvl 30 euw account

Hello

I'm looking for a bronze or unranked account that is on the EUW server.

I'm willing to offer € 10 PSC.

A gold lll euw account with 22 champions, a few skins: battle bunny riven, dreadknight garen, santa gragas, king tryndamere and pool party rek'sai, 2 rune pages.

A gold ll TR account with 40-50 champions and also a few skins around 10.

I will go first if you're verified or +100 tbm otherwise we'll use a mm.

PM me or add me on skype: matsieboyvandevelde

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze 5 or Unranked Bronze last season account
03/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, title explains all. I don't care about champs, skins or runes. I just want a Bronze 5 account or an account that has been bronze (preferably 3 or worse) last season. Price is negotiable, but shouldn't be too expensive. Region is EUW or with free transfer to EUW
[Buying] EUW account unranked or bronze 5
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
l have 14 € in paypal. Need +40 champs Listen to offers
[Buying] Bronze Or Unranked Lvl 30 Account - EUW
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello I am looking for a cheap (10€-20€) S4-Bronze or S4-Unranked (S3-Bronze) Account (EUW). The Account should have basic Ad and Ap Runes. I dont need any Skins. My favorite heroes are: • Zed • Lissandra
[Buying] Looking for Unranked or Bronze V Account.
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys. I am looking for a Unranked oder Bronze 5 Account but only with the original mail and welcome mail from Riot. I only pay via German Paysafe. Leave me your offers down here or via PM. Regards. €DiiT: On EuWest
Looking for a bronze/unranked EUW Account
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys. Want to play some Bronze together with a Friend (who is already Bronze). Since we want to duo Queue and I don't want to drag him with higher elo guys, I am looking for an either unranked or bronze account. If anyone has one and want's some free Elo Boost or even give me the account, since it's unused.. Would be awesome :handsdown: Looking for that within the next 2 - 4 hours :)