Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone is a good apc and needs diamond rewards? come in.

Discussion on someone is a good apc and needs diamond rewards? come in. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
someone is a good apc and needs diamond rewards? come in.

so yeah i wll basicly boost you in 3v3 to diamond.
u have to be atleast plat and main apc and u have to selfplay

price and infos by adding me on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Selling Diamond Account | Season 4 | Diamond Rewards | Great MMR | Check |
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I would like to sell my acc in EUNE which ended season 4 Diamond Division. Account Infos Division: Unranked was diamond season 4 http://i.epvpimg.com/vAu9f.jpg RP: 40 IP: 2200+ Champions: 64 http://i.epvpimg.com/uDHGc.png
[Selling] Platinum (Diamond Season 4 - Diamond Rewards) Account EUW For Sale!
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Platinum IV 100 LP account on EU West. As soon as I receive payment, you will get your account. The account has numerous skins, which you can ask for on my Skype. Skype information below. I have to receive a verified payment before I contact you to give you the account. If you want to discuss or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Skype. remi.kristoffer98
[Selling] EUW Diamond V account 360 skins,S4 Diamond rewards AND MORE-SUPER CHEAP-
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
The account was dia s3 and dia s4. alsp plat 1 in teams with very high mmr http://i.imgur.com/CXPEHTt.jpg Here is the list of skins. PRICE IS ONLY 100 EURO through paypal! Midnight Ahri Popstar Ahri Foxfire Ahri
[Selling] NA - Diamond 3 Smurf - S4 Diamond Rewards - Some champs/skins - PERSONAL
11/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my personal League of Legends smurf account in order to help pay for my rent this month. This is my PERSONAL account that I've had since creation and it will never be recovered. Once sold, it is 100% in your hands for life. Account Information: - S4 Diamond Rewards - 4-letter OG Name (gotten $25-$30 offers on) - Some holiday/event summoner icons - Decent amount of champions owned - Skins for most champions that I main - Above 50% W/L in ranked
[Selling] Account with S4 Solo Q Diamond Border and Season 4 rewards! [Diamond 1-2 MMR!]
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm selling my EUW Smurf with 27 Champs. Because it is a smurf there are only a few skins and only 27 champs available. The MMR is very high, around Diamond 1 or 2. Price: 50€ If you have any further questions regarding the account, send me PM or add me in Skype!