Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship/Pax Sivir Account(NA)

Discussion on Championship/Pax Sivir Account(NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship/Pax Sivir Account(NA)

Has all but 19 champs. About 60 skins. Has many unobtainable skins like Zombie brand, all star akali, haunted maokai, etc.

Message me on skype for more details/screens/proof/offers/etc.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] championship riven, pax sivir account
09/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
account needs to be below silver1, and has to have these 2 skins. unranked accounts are welcome as well. looking to spend quite lot of money on this account. only from trusted sellers. lot of champs and skins are plus.
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN/PAX SIVIR ACCOUNT 156 SKINS
08/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
here selling my championship riven account the account is on euw the account has 156 skins with 1,951,295 elophantscore alor rare/legacyskins (ask me if u want to know) got season 2 3 and 4 rewards
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN/PAX SIVIR ACCOUNT
07/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
here selling my championship riven account the account is on euw the account has 156 skins with 1,950,00 elophantscore alor rare/legacyskins (ask me if u want to know) got season 2 3 and 4 rewards
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, PAX SIVIR, 300+ skins silver account
02/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
11/2/2015 S> Gold (Season 4) Silver 4 (Season 5) Server: LAS (you can move to any region) 123/123 champions owned 20 rune pages almost every important rune owned Silver loading page border
[Selling] Account with PAX SIVIR & Championship Riven
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
STATS : Gold v 18 skins 5 rune pages 98 CHAMPIONS PAX SIVIR & CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN Skype : k1ck-exor