Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional boosts from Bronze to Diamond

Discussion on Professional boosts from Bronze to Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional boosts from Bronze to Diamond

Hello, my name is Christian and I am booster. I main mid since season 1, got wide champion pool and big experience with smurfing and boosting. I am available for most of the day, due to a fact I am still having my holidays. Currently I am at high diamond 2 level. I can provide some match history screens of my boosts games on pm/mail because I can not embed images yet.

I can boost on EUW, EUNE, TR and RU.

Prices:

Bronze: 5€/division, 7€ promo for silver
From b5 to s5 - 20€

Silver: 7€/division, 10€ promo for gold
From s5 to g5 - 35€

Gold: 12€/division, 15€ promo for plat
From g5 to p5 - 50€

Plat: 15€/division, 20€ promo for dia
From p5 to d5 - 80€

Paypal, SEPA are available payment options.
Old 09/16/2015, 15:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I could vouch in Platinum Elo if you want Add me in skype :P
Old 09/16/2015, 16:07   #3

I did.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Almost every server] Professional ELO Boosting - From Bronze 5 to Diamond
01/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
Hello! We are bunch of Master and Challenger players who would love to help other players to reach their desitnation. We can play on every server, however the ping might work best only on EUW/EUNE and TR/RU. We still CAN play on NA and such! We accept the paypal payment method. About the basic rules, we'll communicate with you via skype (shown below) Prices
[Selling] CHEAP Boosts on all servers bronze-diamond
08/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Experienced and skilled booster, can handle boosts on all servers all the way up to Diamond 1. Cheap, fast, and efficient, add me on Skype if you're interested. All prices negotiable.
[Selling] elo boosts on NA bronze up to diamond
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mssg me on skype joey.thomas17 for more details thanks
[NA ONLY] Cheap Boosts (Bronze - Diamond)
09/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LIMITED TIME OFFER WE MATCH ANY OTHER BOOSTERS PRICE 3 FREE WINS IN BRONZE SILVER OR GOLD FOR VOUCHES 3 WINS IN PLAT FOR ONLY 10$ FOR VOUCHES BOOSTS PURCHASED IN MULTIPLES OF 2 GET A 15% DISCOUNT ENTIRE DIVISION BOOSTS GET A 10% DISCOUNT
Cheap Boosts from Bronze 5 - Diamond 1
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am a High Diamond 2 player (D1 in s3) will provide proof of main account for those interested via pm or other im Have done jobs with beclutch so leaving url for proof of vouches: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2660886-na-cheap-elo-boosting-bronze-diamond -v.html ^ Can also pm if you would like recommendation from him Will do vouch games for free for trusted members!! Starting prices are $20 for any tier related boost ie. Bronze 5 - Bronze 4