Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW ELO BOOSTING SERVICE] Road to Gold! (Or Plat)

Discussion on [EUW ELO BOOSTING SERVICE] Road to Gold! (Or Plat) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW ELO BOOSTING SERVICE] Road to Gold! (Or Plat)

End of Season 2015 is coming close and you can't quite reach Gold? No worries, I got this.

Prices per division:

Bronze: 5

Silver: 7

Gold: 10

About me: I'm just a high elo player who wants to pay part of his studies by helping other people out. As you can see my prices are pretty low, mainly because I do this out of boredom.

Feel free to contact me on Skype and ask any questions about my service at: ariocabron

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting Service Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat
08/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, welcome to my boosting service. Prices: Bronze: All 2€ for division, bronze 1 to silver 5 = 5€ Silver: All 5€ for division, silver 1 to gold 5 = 10€
[Buying] Boosting Service Plat III >>> Dia V
07/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hey Guys, Im looking for a nice and affordable Booster for my LOL-Acc. At the Moment I am Platinum 3 with my Main-Acc. I played my 10 Games, the got Ranked Plat5 and won all Games so i skipped Platinum 4 straight to Platinum 3. Last Season i was also Platinum 3. Hope somebody can Help me. Pls Price and Thread-Link can be Posted. Paypal for paying.
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting Service - Bronze -> Plat.
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Division Boosting. Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 - 5€ Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 - 7€ Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 - 7€ Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 - 7€ Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 - 12€ Silver 5 -> Silver 4 - 13€ Silver 4 -> Silver 3 - 13€ Silver 3 -> Silver 2 - 13€
[Selling] Division Boosting service PLAT I +
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Introduction I'm a diamond II player currently looking to try out the boosting industry. I've been playing league since beta and my passion for the game is still there. My boosting service - Offering boost from Bronze V => Plat 1
Road To Gold | ELO Boosting to 1500 (EU/NA)
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Our goal for this ELO boosting service is to get you, the buyer, to the ELO you desire. Have you ever wondered why your teams are not performing as well as you want them to? Are you simply stuck in the depths of "ELO hell" and simply need a hand to get out? Well that's not a problem, because we are here to help you out. We are a group of platinum/diamond players which resort both on NA and EUW who've been striving for success in the world of League. We're here to help you out, and commence...