Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Diamond Boosting Service: Lowest Price Ever!

Discussion on High Diamond Boosting Service: Lowest Price Ever! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Diamond Boosting Service: Lowest Price Ever!

Hey, I'm a Diamond 1 League of Legends players and peaked at Diamond 1 promo to master. I can provide the cheapest and fastest boost you have ever seen. Will play voucher games in-order to demonstrate my skills and capability.
North America Only
Price:
$10/per division in Bronze
$15/per division in Silver
$25/per division in Gold

More orders per division or game will equal a lower price!
Skype- demondrag464 or PM on here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg League of legends selling.jpg (25.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 09/18/2015, 22:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wanna vouc, but my account is plat 4
Old 09/18/2015, 22:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 336
The Black Market: 107/0/0
this is never the cheapest^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting Service [LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE]
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, as I have a lot of free time the next few days I'm looking for customers who are intersted in a boost. I can boost up to Platinum league (EUW,EUNE,RU,Turkey) and I give you a price guarantee. That simply means i will offer you the lowest price you can get here. So if you find any trusted booster here who is boosting for a cheaper price than me, just tell me and I will undercut his price! If you are looking for a boost, just contact me in Skype geicher1 or send me a Private...
[Buying] Looking for lowest price elo boosting [NA]
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am looking for a lowest price elo boosting for my silver 2 account I wanna boost up to gold 5 :D just wanan have a lower price, please offer, ty.
[Selling] Very cheap ELO boosting lowest price guarantee
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone! I am Quantic. I am a Plat 1 player currently. I am climbing the ladder towards Diamond. I am only getting roughly 8 points a win though. I play very solid and am looking to start boosting. I will normally duo with my duo partner on my main. This will knock out two accounts at once and get jobs done quicker. Prices: Bronze V - Silver V -$10 (per division) ...
Division Boosting !!!! Get Challenger Here LOWEST PRICE
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello im Beta Player And i Offer Cheapest Boosting On Epvp Look At Prices From Bronze Division V to IV - 5 GBP From Bronze Division IV to III - 5GBP From Bronze Division III to II - 5GBP From Bronze Division II to I - 5GBP From Bronze Division I to Silver V - 10GBP Entire Tier Bronze V - Silver V = 22 GBP
DIVISION BOOSTING!!!! LOWEST PRICE!!!
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
hello i play lol 3 years i was boosting elo on side "allegro" now i wanted to boost some here. My main acc got Plat 3 on eune , i boost only on EU. From Bronze Division V to IV - 5 EURO From Bronze Division IV to III - 5 EURO From Bronze Division III to II - 5 EURO From Bronze Division II to I - 5 EURO From Bronze Division I to Silver V - 10 EURO From Silver V to Silver IV - 12 EURO From Silver IV to Silver III - 12 EURO From Silver III to Silver II - 12 EURO