Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good smurf acc, 48 champs, 9rune pages, plat 1 [EUW]

Discussion on Good smurf acc, 48 champs, 9rune pages, plat 1 [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Good smurf acc, 48 champs, 9rune pages, plat 1 [EUW]

Selling a personal smurf account since I don't have enough time to play on multiple accounts anymore.

1. This account was NOT botted
2. It has 48 champions + 5167 IP
3. Currently plat 1
4. 9 Runepages
5. 235 normal wins
6. You get the e-mail account it's currently verified with

Grey warwick
Northern Storm Volibear
Medieval Twitch
Redeemed Riven
Victorious morgana
Victorious Elise
Captain Gangplank
Safecracker evelynn
Arctic warfare caitlynn
Unchained Alistar

Runes:

Special icons:

Payment: Paypal
Price: 40eur
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] [PLAT 2 SMURF] 63 champs , 3 rune pages, JUDGMENT KAYLE
09/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello dear , selling account on Europe Nordic East server division platinum 2 good mmr for smurfing is very good account , unranked all seasons , have a 63 champions , 3 rune pages , AD.AP,ADC , 4 skins , Judgment Kayle rare one . Account dont have any border or reward because is smurf account ! great for one who play midlane/ad carry :) for price offer me at skype : djolemau5 PS : I will give discount on customer who want transfer it to eu west !
[Selling] EUW - Plat 5 Smurf account - 41 champs/5 full rune pages/18 skins
12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
!Cheap! Platinum 5 - Euw - 41 champs - 5 rune pages - 18 skins - created this season The account is on Eu west and is currently platinum with good mmr! (around +24-+28 per win) Used to play on it with a silver/gold friend, but not anymore so I have no use for it. The account have following champions and skins; Akali Alistar - Unchained alistar Amumu Anivia
[Selling] EUNE PLAT acc with 73champs/9rune pages - 20€ FAST
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ok, since I found good acc by my friend for 20, I need sell this one fast. imgur: the simple image sharer The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday) The account has 73 champions (mostly played/banned/picked) The account has 8-10 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.) The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts) Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.
[Trading] EUNE PLAT acc with 73champs/9rune pages/some skins
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I'm here for trade or sell my account my main League Of Legends account. http://imgur.com/UVSk7iZ The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday) The account has 73 champions (mostly played/banned/picked) The account has 8-10 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.) The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts) Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.
[Trading] EUNE PLAT acc with 73champs/9rune pages/some skins
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I'm here for trade or sell my account my main League Of Legends account. imgur: the simple image sharer The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday) The account has 73 champions (mostly played/banned/picked) The account has 8-10 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.) The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts) Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.