Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Eloboosting S5 - CHEAP (ENG/FR)

Discussion on [EUW] Eloboosting S5 - CHEAP (ENG/FR) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Eloboosting S5 - CHEAP (ENG/FR)

Hello guys i'm french so my english is not perfect, sorry for that. I am an old player, started to play League of Legends in early season 2 and hit diamond in every seasons. I hit also master, 1 time chall but i always decay I don't spam game on mains accounts.
I ve actually eloboosted like 20 - 30 accounts during the last seasons. I want to do it again cause i need some money for my studies and it's during my free time.

Well I main mid and jungle, i can share some screenshoots if needed but my winrate for bronze to plat are around 85/90% and 80% for diamond.
I prefer to play champions who are strong in early and can snowball easily like LeBlanc, Fizz, Nidalee ( jungle ) etc. With champions like LeBlanc i had a 42W/2L during an eloboost, with nidalee i had 28W/1L etc.
If you want more informations you can ask for it and i will answer for anything.

Why you can ask for some eloboost ?
- You can be stuck and i know how it can be frustrating.
- You want to play with higher players than usualy.
- You want the rewards gold+.

PRICES :

Bronze V - IV : 7€
Bronze IV - III : 7€
Bronze III - II : 7€
Bronze II : I : 7 €
Bronze I : Silver V : 8€

Silver V - IV : 10€
Silver IV - III : 10€
SIlver III - II : 11€
Silver II - I : 11€
Silver I - Gold V : 14€

Gold V - IV : 17€
Gold IV - III : 17€
Gold III - II : 18€
Gold II - I : 18€
Gold I - Platinium V : 21€

Platinium V - IV : 22€
Platinium IV - III : 22€
Platinium III - II : 22€
Platinium II - I : 23€
Platinium I - DIAMOND V : 28€

I can accept win game but only by " pack ", nogotiable on skype.
I can accept to do BO3/BO5, negotiable on skype.

- I don't accept to DuoQ
- PayPal only
- Price can be negotiable
- It's fast and nicely done
- I always try hard, i have no problem with my co, and i'm nice in game

my skype for order command is : lolhelpeuw , if you want more informations you can ask it here too. Take care and have fun.

For vouches i prefer to share some personnal screen than waste my time at low elo, but i can accept one or two games by month if it's really needed.