Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NHCBot License

Discussion on NHCBot License within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NHCBot License

Looking to buy someones license. Paying with PayPal, only high tmb & trusted traders.

Post below do not add me on skype. Skype invites will be ignored.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NHCBot 15€ or LoLBandit
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NOT SELLING ANYMORE
[Buying] Buying NHCBot License
03/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title^^
Need help with NHCBot
03/08/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
So i got the VM setup, all files installed, shared folders, i just gotta clone which i'll do, however i wanna get the bot running before doing that and it's bugging, where can i also find the botmaster ( accountcreator )? The shared folder looks like this Screenshot by Lightshot
[Buying] 5$ to help fix my nhcbot
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: Arious13 I'll send 5$ via paypal to whoever helps me get my nhc bot running 3v3 coop vs ai. What works: 1v1 loss works Using win7 Can access Z:\ drive from every vm
WTB help to setup NHCBOT
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Pay For helper with the bots I dont know where i can post it but w/e i will give a shot on this section. I dont know why my bot is not working. First of all... i followed the videos 234929029023 times. My setup is the same and all of my files are the same. my config atm : XP1 Master Slave 1 Slave 2