Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA/EUW Boosting very cheap

Discussion on NA/EUW Boosting very cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA/EUW Boosting very cheap

I speak french and english. I've been playing league since early season 1 and boosting friends since back then. I was gold in s1, plat in s2, diamond in s3, s4 and s5. I've boosted countless accounts over the years (around 100) of friends and friends of friends for free. I was boosting them casually over many days or weeks while having fun at the same time. I've never gotten any of the accounts in trouble.

I want to provide the cheapest boosting service available.

For your safety and to prove this offer is genuine, I will accept money for the very first division after I successfully complete it (except for tiers and divisions above gold 2, so silver 2 to 1, but not silver 1 to gold, gold 3 to gold 2, but not anything above gold 2)

ALL PRICES ARE IN USD$ (if you are from EUW or elsewhere make sure to convert)

Bronze
Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 ~~~ 4$
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 ~~~ 4$
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 ~~~ 5$
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 ~~~ 5$
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 ~~~ 6$

Silver
Silver 5 -> Silver 4 ~~~ 7$
Silver 4 -> Silver 3 ~~~ 8$
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 ~~~ 9$
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 ~~~ 10$
Silver 1 -> Gold 5 ~~~ 11$

Gold
Gold 5 -> Gold 4 ~~~ 12$
Gold 4 -> Gold 3 ~~~ 13$
Gold 3 -> Gold 2 ~~~ 14$
Gold 2 -> Gold 1 ~~~ 15$
Gold 1 -> Plat 5 ~~~ 20$

Plat
Plat 5 -> Plat 4 ~~~ 21$
Plat 4 -> Plat 3 ~~~ 22$
Plat 3 -> Plat 2 ~~~ 23$
Plat 2 -> Plat 1 ~~~ 25$
Plat 1 -> Dia 5 ~~~ 30$

Diamond
Dia 5 -> Dia 4 ~~~ 50$
Dia 4 -> Dia 3 ~~~ 75$

Since this is something I'm getting paid for, I will guarantee that:
- I will act like a professional and will take care of your account more than I take care of my own.
- I will not harass people, troll, rage or break any riot rules that can get you reported/banned.
- I will respect the time frame we set in a private discussion.
- I will respect any and all requests that we both agree on before the job starts.

I can also duoq with you if you have more than one account for additional fees that we discuess in private (will make boosting considerably harder).
I can also coach and answer any questions you may have about improving your game up to a diamond 5 level. The fee will be 25$ per hour or 15$ for a detailed replay analysis. (I will provide time stamps of all mistakes that you make, subtle or obvious from the point of view of a diamond player, advice on what you could do different at different points in the game to impact the game positively, along with lots of other different things to optimize your performance in games). Coaching will cover all aspects of the game except for jungling, so laning phase for all roles except for jungle, along with mid and end game decisions, team fighting mechanics and much more.

If you're interested and serious, please send me a private message or reply to this thread with your skype - I will contact you within 24 hours.