Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

N.A Diamond 5 over 120 skins INSANELY CHEAP

Discussion on N.A Diamond 5 over 120 skins INSANELY CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
N.A Diamond 5 over 120 skins INSANELY CHEAP

Selling my main Diamond V account because I am done with league. It has taken up too much of my time so I want to get rid of the account. It has over 120 skins (a LOT of legacy skins.) It is currently Diamond V, it was Plat in Season 3. it has 10 rune pages with basically every single rune. It is only missing 8 champs.
I am willing to screenshare if you're interested.
Comes with the original email
Asking $100
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A GIFT
Please add Arena_carries on skype AFTER you have posted here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD IV - 57 Champs - 5 Skins - Insanely Cheap!
08/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete this
[Selling] EUW Diamond V account 360 skins,S4 Diamond rewards AND MORE-SUPER CHEAP-
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
The account was dia s3 and dia s4. alsp plat 1 in teams with very high mmr http://i.imgur.com/CXPEHTt.jpg Here is the list of skins. PRICE IS ONLY 100 EURO through paypal! Midnight Ahri Popstar Ahri Foxfire Ahri
[Selling] Diamond III 36 LP | 70 champs | 55 skins | S3 Diamond Border | Cheap |
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello ePvP-ers! I'm selling my Diamond III 36 LPaccount with 70 champions and 55 skins ( Including rare skins : PAX JAX, PAX SIVIR, RIOT SINGED, RIOT NASUS, SILVER KAYLE, HUMAN RYZE ) Price : 70€ paypal or paysafecard. If you are interested you can offer a price here, in private message or on skype : CheapLoLServices Pictures about the account : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140818/32132131_www.kepfel toltes.hu_.png
[Selling] Diamond 1 & Diamond 3 EUW CHEAP RARE SKINS ! Season 3 Challenger
10/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi ! I sell here my Euw Diamond 1 main account and my Diamond 3 Smurf account. Diamoand 1 details: All champs All Runes 15 Runepages 130 Skins !!! ( Pax twistedfate and Championchip riven)!!!! Last season Challenger !!! View image: diamond1
[Solo-Queue Diamond Booster] [Insanely Fast] [Insanely Cheap] [Come & Check yourself]
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
CURRENT QUEUE: 0 AVAILABLE! WHY ME? I am a diamond player based in NA server. I used to work for some boosting company when I was not busy. Then I had to quit boosting due to educational problem. Now I am returning with my own business!! with even cheaper and faster service :)