Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 2 Lan server, a lot of skins + original email and information

Discussion on Plat 2 Lan server, a lot of skins + original email and information within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 2 Lan server, a lot of skins + original email and information

Hi, I'm selling this account with original email and information, I think all the details are on the pictures, but anyway if you have anyquestion feel free to ask.

This is my skype : Enyelconstante

I want 190$ feel free to offer.

Old 08/24/2015, 21:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10€ PP
Old 08/25/2015, 00:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdeathzinho View Post
10€ PP
Thanks but not sir

Bumpo
Old 08/26/2015, 01:01   #4

bumpo

Bumpo
Old 08/28/2015, 04:11   #5

bumpo

bump
Old 08/29/2015, 06:29   #6

bumpo
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 3 LAN SERVER +92skins +35.7k ip + original email and information
09/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello, I'm here for selling my main account, it was S2 B, S3 PLAT , S4 DIA, S5 PLAT. Never chat restricted, giving it with original email and information (I have an email that supports it) Any questions feel free to ask, details are on the pictures. This is my skype: enyelconstante http://i.imgur.com/WU2GGQm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KeBQ3cO.jpg
[Selling] WTS:Plat IV, 64 SKINS, 84 champs, euw, original email!MIN PRICE 50 EUR!
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hai guys! I wanted to sell my account a several times, but only scammers and no real offer, so i decided to sell it for 50 euro, maybe i can sell it faster this way. Unluckily i need money really fast, so i had no choice. I only accept paypal or psc. it comes with registered email. I AM ONLY DOING THE TRADE WITH TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN WITH 0 NEGATIVE! pls only add me if u understand it. Skype: ausausq 84 Champs. Missing champions like:Fiora,Ziggs,Zilean.. -Runes: Got really lot of...
[Selling] WTS: for !!!50 EURO!! Plat IV, 64 SKINS, 84 champs, euw, original email!
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai guys! I wanted to sell my account a several times, but only scammers and no real offer, so i decided to sell it for 50 euro, maybe i can sell it faster this way. Unluckily i need money really fast, so i had no choice. I only accept paypal or psc. it comes with registered email. I AM ONLY DOING THE TRADE WITH TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN WITH 0 NEGATIVE! pls only add me if u understand it. Skype: lolbooster.boosters 84 Champs. Missing champions like:Fiora,Ziggs,Zilean..
[Selling] WTS: for !!!50 EURO!! Plat IV, 64 SKINS, 84 champs, euw, original email!
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hai guys! I wanted to sell my account a several times, but only scammers and no real offer, so i decided to sell it for 50 euro, maybe i can sell it faster this way. Unluckily i need money really fast, so i had no choice. I only accept paypal or psc. it comes with registered email. I AM ONLY DOING THE TRADE WITH TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN WITH 0 NEGATIVE! pls only add me if u understand it. Skype: lolbooster.boosters 84 Champs. Missing champions like:Fiora,Ziggs,Zilean..